Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Plantation Duck Club

Default Welcome Plantation Duck Club

Please welcome our newest Sponsor, Plantation Duck Club! Many clubs have asked to advertise on SCDUCKS, but they have failed to pass the test of putting the ducks before the dollars by releasing pen raised birds. Speaking to Joe, you quickly get a sense of how excited he is about doing this the right way. Stepping up and Sponsoring the site instead of sneaking around in PM's like some, tells you that he is someone you want to be in business with. I look forward to seeing straps full of ducks this winter!

Plantation Duck Club is located between Robertville and Furman, in Hampton county SC. PDC consists of 16 individual impoundments totaling 180 acres. This is my first year having this place and I am really excited about putting all I can into promoting wild duck hunting. We will not be releasing ducks. My goal is to provide the best habitat I can for ducks wintering in SC. The property has been well managed for the past 20 plus years and has a good reputation of attracting a good assortment of waterfowl species. Impoundments will consist of a mix of corn, millet and other grains that ducks like while also continuing the moist soil management plan that has produced some amazing natural duck food in large amounts. We will have a total of 12 club blinds and will rotate each hunt. Hunts will be held each Saturday of the big duck seasons as well as the Wed before Thanksgiving and the last Sunday of the second season. We have a club house that has a bar and satellite tv that will serve as a good place to gather after the hunts. We have 4 blinds and a limited number of individual memberships available for lease. Blind lease is $10,000 per season, individual memberships are available for $2,500. Feel free to pm me for additional info. We are glad to be a part of SCDUCKS and look forward to a long sponsorship.

(912) 230-3882

Joe Temples

Plantation Duck Club

Very nice, do you guys have a website by chance?
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Thanks JAB...MM, we don't have a website at this time. Thanks

Where exactly is this located?
    867-5309

thanks for sponsoring.
    Private Land Rubberhead # 1

Nice try, Mr. Poacher...

Thanks for Sponsoring! Best of luck to yall on a good season.

Tough thing to find right here fellas.

Ha ha. I wouldn’t trespass for waterfowl. I love hunting them too much! I was just wondering how far of a drive that was from my house, but I found Furman. I will always be a public land hunter, but it would be nice to join a place for my boys in a couple years while they are young.
    867-5309

Good luck to you

Are there any gators in the impoundments?? asking for a friend that has a Boykin
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Sounds good Relentlous, we will also be participating in the two youth hunts at the end of the season. Thanks Chuck, I've heard of a lizard or two here and there but not sure if they have been much of a problem.
    Last edited by JCT; 06-26-2018 at 02:40 PM.

Thanks for the sponsorship JCT!

Best of luck this season
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

Thanks JABIII for holding true to your espoused values and welcome to Plantation Duck Club....
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

No wonder the previous thread disappeared. Glad to see it's back and meets JAB's smell test.

Thanks for sponsoring the site.
    Last edited by willyworm; 06-26-2018 at 03:09 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Welcome and thank you!

I'd like...ahem, a friend of mine... would like to ask Joe a few more questions. How can I, er... he, contact him?
    Last edited by willyworm; 06-26-2018 at 04:12 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Welcome and hope you are very successful.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Thank y'all very much for the well wishes. All Pm's have been returned. I will be at the club this weekend if anyone wants to come check it out.

Nice! Thanks for your support!
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Great location!
    Thank you for your support of SCDucks

Thanks for your support of SCDucks!

and a Cot sighting!