Thread: Trump Camp Rakes In $1 million after Mueller Report

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Trump Camp Rakes In $1 million after Mueller Report

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Heard the other day he’s raised more than all dem 2020 candidates combined thus far.

So he’s taking donations this go around? And yes I realize he took some last time. What’s the self fund/contribution rate for trump this go around?
    Last edited by reeltight; 04-20-2019 at 06:23 PM.

I have a hard time donating to someone as rich as Trump....but I’ll support him with my vote in 2020. I bought a MAGA hat for my Dad a couple years ago....and still get texts every month asking for donations from the Trump campaign.

The most profitable business in the world needs income to operate- minions must be paid. If you support President Trump in his fight against the swampers- or the NRA in their fight for our gun rights- please contribute either time or money. The libtards will empty their bank accounts to defeat either one.