I haven't heard or read a thing that leads me to believe there is a cover-up for the school. I read the girl that died was walking to the front of the class and slapped another girl on the back of the head. 2nd girl got up and the "fight" ensued. Much different than the national headlines of girl beaten to death. Now it is tragic and I feel for the family and friends of the girl that died. But medical records show some history of issues and I would be questioning what testing was performed on the girl to investigate her headaches and such:

"Medical records showed she had been to the doctor seven times in the past two years because of headaches...pathological and other scientific reports showed no evidence of trauma to the body that would have indicated the child died of injuries sustained in a fight...This was a five-second slap fight that occurred in the front right corner of the classroom. Within seconds they were pulled apart...that account of the fight was based on interviews with the teacher as well as 15 students who witnessed it."