Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elementary school child died of Natural Causes ??

Default Elementary school child died of Natural Causes ??

Saw the report on news that this little girl that died at the school in a “fight” actually died of some type of natural causes instead of injures from a fight .

I am sure there will still be some backlash from all of this

Gravity is a natural cause but being pushed off a building is caused by someone else. If this little girl died from anything that was brought on by her beating, then it was far from natural. I am amazed by the lack of detail about this event. God’s Peace to that little girls parents. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

BULL.

Fishy

I don't know any details about the entire thing though
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Two points I caught on the news were that she had reported multiple headaches recently, and some folks at MUSC determined the underlying medical condition. Tragic, but seems plausible.
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

I heard she had complaining of headaches recently. The Sheriffs report says the "fight" was a slap fight that only lasted a few seconds. The family's private investigator reported a much more violent fight, but when you're looking to sue someone (my words and opinion) you need some sort of proof. Coroner reported a hemorrhage as the cause of death. It's a bad situation all the way around. Prayers for both families.

Sad for the families and friends. If two adults got in a slap fight and one died of say a heart attack, would charges be filed?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Huck View Post
    Sad for the families and friends. If two adults got in a slap fight and one died of say a heart attack, would charges be filed?

I would think so- my wife's nephew went to prison because a guy he hit in a bar fight fell, hit his head, and died. It didn't matter how it started or that they had hit each other.

AVM's are not uncommon. They usually cause problems in adulthood.

I saw the child's mother on the news. Very sad no matter what happened but I would want every lead looked into.
    Poverbs 27:17 "As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another"

If someone breaks in your house and you have a heart attack and die, they can be prosecuted for murder even though you have a history of heart problems.
    This girl supposedly had a brain aneurysm that burst during the fight. Since the stress of the fight aggravated the aneurysm, the other kid can be held responsible for her death. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose843 View Post
    If someone breaks in your house and you have a heart attack and die, they can be prosecuted for murder even though you have a history of heart problems.
    This girl supposedly had a brain aneurysm that burst during the fight. Since the stress of the fight aggravated the aneurysm, the other kid can be held responsible for her death. Just my opinion.
    You have minor fender bender with an elderly lady. She has mild dementia and becomes very upset. She has a stroke and dies. Are you guilty of murder?

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory View Post
    You have minor fender bender with an elderly lady. She has mild dementia and becomes very upset. She has a stroke and dies. Are you guilty of murder?
    Was it and accident or did you run into her on purpose? That's the difference isn't it?
    Last edited by Red Huck; 04-21-2019 at 08:24 AM.

So the article I read stated the girl that died was the first to throw a slap. It really shouldn’t matter. If I was the parent, yes I would want answers, but the dire need to have someone to blame or punish for everything has gotten out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by lil 2 sleepy View Post
    So the article I read stated the girl that died was the first to throw a slap. It really shouldn’t matter. If I was the parent, yes I would want answers, but the dire need to have someone to blame or punish for everything has gotten out of control.
    Yup. Whenever I was in college a classmate was killed whenever the car full of girls she was with got into a wreck. All of them were drinking so the state came after the driver. The parents done everything that they could to get the state to back off because their thoughts were that the girls had all been best friends since childhood and their daughter knew what she was doing. I remember coming home after that and telling my dad to do the same if I ever got killed doing stupid shit with my best friends.

A tragedy for everyone involved no doubt. The reports I read said the girl that died was being bullied. That's my concern but I don't know?

Boy, hasn't it. I see people here praying for kids to get sent to prison for 30+ years for an accident...

Agree 100%.

The sadder the event the harder it is for some to believe the official explanation.

Testimony from some of the 15 kids that witnessed it said she hit her head on a bookshelf during the fight. If she did already have a head injury or some kind of clot, the fight could've contributed to her death. It seems like everyone involved from the police to the hospital is trying to cover for the school.
    S.C. - Standing alone against Northern aggression since 1861 (LAT)