Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: *** TORNADO WARNING Allendale?Hampton Counties****

It is still snowing sideways in the mountains of north and South Carolina.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    It is still snowing sideways in the mountains of north and South Carolina.
    Gross

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Heard one was in Gwood earlier, right around Duck Cutters neck of the woods.
    There was talk of one sighted yesterday near the Greenwood State Park, about 6 miles downstream from me. I haven't heard anymore about it since so I reckon it didn't touch down.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I ain't seen a flake all season
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Silver dollar sized snow. Highstrung would be hard to deal with if he was witnessing this...
    It's cold enough here for me today, like breezy chilly.. It is unneeded.

Yeah. Only 38 degrees, but feels like 17. Bitter...

Once it turns into real spring.. I don't look at forecasts, don't care really other than a trace of real rain through the summer for growing things. I have been in the office since around 7, and was about to pick up my son to hit some balls.. I walked outside a bit ago, there will be no putting on shorts today.

Yeah. Only 38 degrees, but feels like 17. Bitter...
    39° here, no snow though, just a drizzle.

No snow in 30 minutes. Woot. I am expecting a meteor impact any time now since that is about the only thing that I haven't seen from the sky today...

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There was talk of one sighted yesterday near the Greenwood State Park, about 6 miles downstream from me. I haven't heard anymore about it since so I reckon it didn't touch down.
    I noticed a few pine trees down around the saluda/greenwood counrly lune this morning when I was turkey hunting. Looked like they had been snapped in two
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

I didn’t know there was one near wyboo, I’m further down potato creek and we never lost power or anything.

You were fine were you are.

It basically ran across the top of the trees in Eagle point coming from Randolph's, on that side of the tennis court.

It sort of touched down just before Duct Tapes house, but manages to skip over or around depending on how you look at it. Tore up a heap of power lines and trees but no real house damage.

Then touched down basically in between the condos and Lakes view.

Went back up in the air. Came down about 200 yards later and then went parallel with the high way.

It tore up all sorts of stuff.

It went through all the trailers behind lake view (best I've heard) then it skipped over the road came back down and thats where it really went to town. That trailer park that is back there buttressing up to Light House pt.

Think Boat church for those of you familiar.

It did a "C" in there and is were it really tore stuff up.

It stopped before entering Light House from what I could see. I didn't drive in so it may have hit a few campers.

Everything after that seems ok, as far as houses goes. A young lady I know said it came back down and tore up a bunch of pine trees just before the air port.

Thank goodness it was there and not more homes!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

If this dang wind will die down enough to put a boat in the water I'll ride over there and take a look tomorrow. How did the houses in the cove behind boat church fare?

Yesterday the cops had the road blocked off unless you lived in there. So I don't know.

Today was just a turn and burn trip. Dropped off supplies I felt like could be used water hand sanitizer, and wipes.

I'm going back monday.

If you see anyone in need get a number or way to find them. The church beside Fays had talked about doing something. Haven't heard anything more. IE if they are or are not.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot