Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arial Litter...

Littering fines are quite high. You would think that the gooberment would randomly pick up some litter and see if they couldn't get a DNA match. Who knows who they may find.
    "We have become so open minded that our brains have fallen out"

What are the fines now in SC? I remember rolling into west Texas and seeing a "Fine for littering $10,000". As I pulled the hell over to double check the truck bed, I was thinking "This sure works"...

If you ever find a trash bag on the side of the road, around your house, dont touch it. Call your local litter officer and have him come open it up, you'd be surprised how stupid half the people are that throw their trash out on the road are. Most of the bags have at least one piece of mail with an address on it. If you open it up they will say tough shit, wait til it happens again and call me.

Y'all may know this already and i know its not arial litter, but litter is litter.
    Last edited by SCswampCAT; 04-19-2019 at 03:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

When I'm king, the littering laws will be enforced with snipers.

Besides balloons, I get an incredible amount of litter on the interior of my property carried in on the ditches. The truck drivers hauling the sand from the ponds that are being constructed are pigs. I can barely keep up with picking up plastic drink bottles and styrofoam food containers. If I ever have another pond dug, I will specify in the mining permit that regular, thorough and frequent trash pick up will be required by the operator.

One of my favorite bumper stickers said "Oink if you litter".

I passed by one of the nearby fishing holes last summer and saw a guy heave a bag of trash into the woods. I slammed on the brakes and stopped in the middle of the road. Two heads turned. I said pick up your trash. They looked at each other and the older one told the younger one to go get it.

I'd like to think they think about it now. But they probably just learned to make sure no one was looking now.

If you can get the county to investigate a bag of trash, you got more juice than I do. I just google the address off the envelope and leave the bag of trash by the rightful owner's mailbox.

do I have to watch the video?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

No

But he will.

Creep

Concur

Two balloons and a gobbler on Sunday. I think the 9th and 10th balloons (I counted the cluster of 6-8 tied together as 1) on the season.

I wish I could see videos

Quote Originally Posted by WNM View Post
    Two balloons and a gobbler on Sunday. I think the 9th and 10th balloons (I counted the cluster of 6-8 tied together as 1) on the season.

Nice work all around.