Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Possibility?

Hahahahah!! That is my oldest. She got her undergrad degree in GA. Plans are to teach at a College someday, so after her Master's, she is going to pursue a PhD .. probably from one of those uppity Yankee schools. She has applied to Harvard, Yale, and Boston U.

She wasn't too wild about being up there the first year.. Being that she is a southern girl who never owned a pair of boots in her life. The Lobster,other fresh seafood, academic challenges and sports that are available there have made it easier to take. She is now a huge Hockey fan and goes to Fenway 15- 20 games a season. It's not all bad.

I'm proud of both of them. All the glory goes to them. They are both well aware that knowledge and education are one of the few things that once possessed, no one can take from you. I have made some mistakes as a Dad, but do the best I can. It's been quite a journey.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    I’m only kidding. Our first just hit the 5 month old mark the other day. I hope her resume reads like Nitro’s girls when she’s their age, except for the part about college in Boston. Yuck.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Good job Nitro! And there is always a cold beer in my shed, if you get near Branchville.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson