Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Possibility?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Possibility?

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Looks like Hugo’s track.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Looks like Hugo’s track.
    Crap. I only have pumpernickel, sourdough, and white in stock. Gonna have to run out and get some rye just in case this thing destroys the coast and I need to have a proper reuben sammich while watching the Weather Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Crap. I only have pumpernickel, sourdough, and white in stock. Gonna have to run out and get some rye just in case this thing destroys the coast and I need to have a proper reuben sammich while watching the Weather Channel.
    I’m going to get the boat out, park it in the driveway and piss off the HOA.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I've been running my generator some, to make sure I have power to watch TV, and Internet to check scducks.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,

Thomas Jefferson

#Priorities

JAB3 , my oldest is completing her Master's at a University in Boston... she sent me a photo of a Reuben she was eating in deli somewhere in
    S. Boston.. beautiful sammich.. bout made me head for the airport..

I'm gonna make a batch of Pimento Cheese on Sattidy, smoke a Wild turkey breast and swill some Bourbon ahead of Easter Sunday.. lots to be thankful for here..that is for a separate thread.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Congrats on the kid raised right, old friend...

I'm right proud of this one too.

Her Mom died when she was 2 years and 7 months old. Rip your guts out to hold a beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed doll baby and try to make her understand that her Mommy is gone - for good. Fast forward 15 years.

( None of the following has one thing to do with me , it's all her hard work)

#3 in her class at a pretty competitive school.
    1400 SAT
    32 ACT
    4.0 unweighted GPA
    NHS
    BETA
    4 year Volleyball letter, assorted other achievements, clubs, leadership positions , etc. A pretty damn good kid. Likes to fish, kill deer and turkey hunt once in a while..

Accepted to her #1 choice of colleges- The University of Georgia class of 2023. Pre- Med. She has her sights set on Medical School like her late Uncle Mike. I'm going to do all I can to help her ..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nitro5x6's; 04-18-2019 at 08:21 PM.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    I'm right proud of this one too.

Her Mom died when she was 2 years and 7 months old. Rip your guts out to hold a beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed doll baby and try to make her understand that her Mommy is gone - for good. Fast forward 15 years.

( None of the following has one thing to do with me , it's all her hard work)

#3 in her class at a pretty competitive school.
    1400 SAT
    32 ACT
    4.0 unweighted GPA
    NHS
    BETA
    4 year Volleyball letter, assorted other achievements, clubs, leadership positions , etc. A pretty damn good kid. Likes to fish, kill deer and turkey hunt once in a while..

Accepted to her #1 choice of colleges- The University of Georgia class of 2023. Pre- Med. She has her sights set on Medical School like her late Uncle Mike. I'm going to do all I can to help her ..
    You’ve done a fine job.

You are a neat Dad and God Bless you for what you went through. Man, gave me cold chills reading that.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Bless you!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

^ that’s something to be proud of Nitro
    Windows Down!

Way to mess up Fuzzy’s lilapsophobia thread with a bunch of sappy family talk.

18432D81-E592-435E-A6AB-3F799719A9E8.jpg
    Last edited by wskinner; 04-19-2019 at 05:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Way to mess up Fuzzy’s lilapsophobia thread with a bunch of sappy family talk.

18432D81-E592-435E-A6AB-3F799719A9E8.jpg
    "Climatologically speaking, approximately 97 percent of tropical cyclones that form in the North Atlantic develop between the dates of June 1 and November 30 – dates which delimit the modern-day Atlantic hurricane season. Though the beginning of the annual hurricane season has historically remained the same, the official end of the hurricane season has shifted from its initial date of October 31. Regardless, on average once every few years a tropical cyclone develops outside the limits of the season;[3] as of June 2018 there have been 89 tropical cyclones in the off-season, with the most recent being Tropical Storm Alberto in 2018.[1] The first tropical cyclone of the 1938 Atlantic hurricane season, which formed on January 3, became the earliest forming tropical storm and hurricane after reanalysis concluded on the storm in December 2012.[4] "

Thomas Jefferson

Nitro made this thread much better. Plenty to be proud of there Nitro

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    Nitro made this thread much better. Plenty to be proud of there Nitro
    I’m only kidding. Our first just hit the 5 month old mark the other day. I hope her resume reads like Nitro’s girls when she’s their age, except for the part about college in Boston. Yuck.

Hahahahah!! That is my oldest. She got her undergrad degree in GA. Plans are to teach at a College someday, so after her Master's, she is going to pursue a PhD .. probably from one of those uppity Yankee schools. She has applied to Harvard, Yale, and Boston U.

She wasn't too wild about being up there the first year.. Being that she is a southern girl who never owned a pair of boots in her life. The Lobster,other fresh seafood, academic challenges and sports that are available there have made it easier to take. She is now a huge Hockey fan and goes to Fenway 15- 20 games a season. It's not all bad.

I'm proud of both of them. All the glory goes to them. They are both well aware that knowledge and education are one of the few things that once possessed, no one can take from you. I have made some mistakes as a Dad, but do the best I can. It's been quite a journey.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    I’m only kidding. Our first just hit the 5 month old mark the other day. I hope her resume reads like Nitro’s girls when she’s their age, except for the part about college in Boston. Yuck.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Enjoy it weekender. It gets alot easier after those first 6 months. But it goes quick. Me and my almost 7 year old are watching the rain for a chance to go fishing