Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Possibility?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Branchville
    Posts
    4,990

    Default Possibility?

    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

    Thomas Jefferson

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Wateree, South Carolina
    Posts
    34,079

    Default


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pawleys Island
    Posts
    29,894

    Default

    Looks like Hugo’s track.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.


    You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Wateree, South Carolina
    Posts
    34,079

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Looks like Hugo’s track.
    Crap. I only have pumpernickel, sourdough, and white in stock. Gonna have to run out and get some rye just in case this thing destroys the coast and I need to have a proper reuben sammich while watching the Weather Channel.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pawleys Island
    Posts
    29,894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Crap. I only have pumpernickel, sourdough, and white in stock. Gonna have to run out and get some rye just in case this thing destroys the coast and I need to have a proper reuben sammich while watching the Weather Channel.
    I’m going to get the boat out, park it in the driveway and piss off the HOA.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.


    You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Branchville
    Posts
    4,990

    Default

    I've been running my generator some, to make sure I have power to watch TV, and Internet to check scducks.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

    Thomas Jefferson

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Wateree, South Carolina
    Posts
    34,079

    Default

    #Priorities

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Gobbler's Knob, GA/ Bamberg,SC
    Posts
    14,506

    Default

    JAB3 , my oldest is completing her Master's at a University in Boston... she sent me a photo of a Reuben she was eating in deli somewhere in
    S. Boston.. beautiful sammich.. bout made me head for the airport..

    I'm gonna make a batch of Pimento Cheese on Sattidy, smoke a Wild turkey breast and swill some Bourbon ahead of Easter Sunday.. lots to be thankful for here..that is for a separate thread.
    F**K Cancer

    Just Damn.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Wateree, South Carolina
    Posts
    34,079

    Default

    Congrats on the kid raised right, old friend...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Gobbler's Knob, GA/ Bamberg,SC
    Posts
    14,506

    Default

    I'm right proud of this one too.

    Her Mom died when she was 2 years and 7 months old. Rip your guts out to hold a beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed doll baby and try to make her understand that her Mommy is gone - for good. Fast forward 15 years.


    ( None of the following has one thing to do with me , it's all her hard work)


    #3 in her class at a pretty competitive school.
    1400 SAT
    32 ACT
    4.0 unweighted GPA
    NHS
    BETA
    4 year Volleyball letter, assorted other achievements, clubs, leadership positions , etc. A pretty damn good kid. Likes to fish, kill deer and turkey hunt once in a while..

    Accepted to her #1 choice of colleges- The University of Georgia class of 2023. Pre- Med. She has her sights set on Medical School like her late Uncle Mike. I'm going to do all I can to help her ..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nitro5x6's; 04-18-2019 at 08:21 PM.
    F**K Cancer

    Just Damn.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    FROG LEVEL
    Posts
    17,491

    Default

    You are a neat Dad and God Bless you for what you went through. Man, gave me cold chills reading that.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pawleys Island
    Posts
    29,894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    I'm right proud of this one too.

    Her Mom died when she was 2 years and 7 months old. Rip your guts out to hold a beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed doll baby and try to make her understand that her Mommy is gone - for good. Fast forward 15 years.


    ( None of the following has one thing to do with me , it's all her hard work)


    #3 in her class at a pretty competitive school.
    1400 SAT
    32 ACT
    4.0 unweighted GPA
    NHS
    BETA
    4 year Volleyball letter, assorted other achievements, clubs, leadership positions , etc. A pretty damn good kid. Likes to fish, kill deer and turkey hunt once in a while..

    Accepted to her #1 choice of colleges- The University of Georgia class of 2023. Pre- Med. She has her sights set on Medical School like her late Uncle Mike. I'm going to do all I can to help her ..
    You’ve done a fine job.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.


    You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    6,719

    Default

    Bless you!
    If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, give it Narcan.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In My Truck
    Posts
    2,966

    Default

    ^ that’s something to be proud of Nitro
    Windows Down!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the middle of it
    Posts
    2,954

    Default

    Way to mess up Fuzzy’s lilapsophobia thread with a bunch of sappy family talk.


    18432D81-E592-435E-A6AB-3F799719A9E8.jpg
    Last edited by wskinner; 04-19-2019 at 05:05 AM.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Manning, SC
    Posts
    10,427

    Default

    Nitro made this thread much better. Plenty to be proud of there Nitro

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the middle of it
    Posts
    2,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    Nitro made this thread much better. Plenty to be proud of there Nitro
    I’m only kidding. Our first just hit the 5 month old mark the other day. I hope her resume reads like Nitro’s girls when she’s their age, except for the part about college in Boston. Yuck.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Manning, SC
    Posts
    10,427

    Default

    Enjoy it weekender. It gets alot easier after those first 6 months. But it goes quick. Me and my almost 7 year old are watching the rain for a chance to go fishing

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Branchville
    Posts
    4,990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    Enjoy it weekender. It gets alot easier after those first 6 months. But it goes quick. Me and my almost 7 year old are watching the rain for a chance to go fishing
    Just wait until puberty hits!
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

    Thomas Jefferson

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Branchville
    Posts
    4,990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Way to mess up Fuzzy’s lilapsophobia thread with a bunch of sappy family talk.


    18432D81-E592-435E-A6AB-3F799719A9E8.jpg
    "Climatologically speaking, approximately 97 percent of tropical cyclones that form in the North Atlantic develop between the dates of June 1 and November 30 – dates which delimit the modern-day Atlantic hurricane season. Though the beginning of the annual hurricane season has historically remained the same, the official end of the hurricane season has shifted from its initial date of October 31. Regardless, on average once every few years a tropical cyclone develops outside the limits of the season;[3] as of June 2018 there have been 89 tropical cyclones in the off-season, with the most recent being Tropical Storm Alberto in 2018.[1] The first tropical cyclone of the 1938 Atlantic hurricane season, which formed on January 3, became the earliest forming tropical storm and hurricane after reanalysis concluded on the storm in December 2012.[4] "
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

    Thomas Jefferson

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •