Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4-17-19 Offshore

Quote Originally Posted by dmatheny21 View Post
    Beautiful calm day on the big pond. Ran out at 32mph and in at 38. Picked at them throughout the day. Awesome weed line that ran forever, but the fish came out of 180’-250’. Great crew and cold beer.
    Attachment 45220
    Attachment 45221
    Attachment 45222
    Attachment 45223
    Good day of catching....Ronnie sent me some pics of y'all this morning

Solid day. Good to see dolphin showing up. Planning to try next Saturday if the weather will cooperate. I take it y’all were south of the Hole?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by jws View Post
    That's my 11 year old being all patriotic
    #patrioticswag

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Solid day. Good to see dolphin showing up. Planning to try next Saturday if the weather will cooperate. I take it y’all were south of the Hole?
    Yes, started around Edisto Banks and worked out.
    If you give 10 people a bag of gold, someone will complain about how heavy it is!

The dolphin have been here. My brother's crew caught over 50 in 2 trips 2 weeks ago.

They were south of us two weeks ago. Should be at GTH and the Scarp now.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

^^^^Not really.

They were south of us two weeks ago. Should be at GTH and the Scarp now.
    No sir....

That nice little warm water band just offshore of the Edisto bank produced A LOT of dolphin for mucho boats yesterday.
    I’m sure the eddy off bubble rock did too.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

nice day!

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    No sir....
    10-4, haven’t looked at Hilton’s to check SST’s. Couple of boats at GLM had a few along with wahoo and some bFT last week. We’ve always done well the last week in April or first week in May.

That's a good start to the season- I had planned to go and the plans fell through. This is about the same time we first whacked them last year.

If you give 10 people a bag of gold, someone will complain about how heavy it is!

wahooooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk