Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Zero Hour is Upon Us!

You can rest assured there will be blow back. it may not be in the form we all think it will take.

Trump has never hit first even when provoked.

But when he has been hit, he comes back with a freaking sledgehammer.

I would love to see a second council formed to investigate who started this. I don't know that will happen.

I do know Trump will find a way to go after every one of them involved
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

The only thing Trump obstructed was an overthrow of a president the people elected.

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    I'm no legal authority but it's hard to argue obstruction of justice when one can't even be indicted. Apparently, the president not submitting to an interview saved him from even committing Clinton-esque perjury. If this was chess, it is now check mate.
    Further, how can you obstruct an investigation where you would ultimately be found innocent?

Mueller is a coward. He left it open ended on purpose, because he's also a leftist hack, allowing the left to continue pounding on obstruction.

We knew he would attempt to legitimize his efforts.

Justifying his importance and existence. Remember, Mueller had an interview for FBI head a few days after Comey was let go.
    No conflict of interest there. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Further, how can you obstruct an investigation where you would ultimately be found innocent?

Mueller is a coward. He left it open ended on purpose, because he's also a leftist hack, allowing the left to continue pounding on obstruction.
    Actually I think one can obstruct an investigation that he doesn't know whether he will be charged or not. He's smart enough to know he and his campaign got close to the line. He was throwing fits and almost crossed it. Mueller took his state of mind into consideration and moved the line because of it.

They do not want to turn this investigation toward Obama and Hillary. They just want things to calm down and go away.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

This was probably already posted.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/04/19/o...ngs/index.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you’re innocent you would and should be indignant as hell. The facts of the spying on the Trump campaign have been there the whole time this investigation has been underway, if you get your info from somewhere besides the MSM.
    Someone said it earlier, the investigation was nothing more than effort to cover up the cover up via projections of crimes clearly committed by Obama , Hillary, etc. on to Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    Hadn't seen this. Thanks for posting. I fucking hate Erick Holder, that mustached wad of chub load.

"But the Mueller report makes it clear that the Russian interference failure was Obama's alone. He was the commander-in-chief when all of this happened. In 2010, he and Eric Holder, his Attorney General, declined to prosecute Julian Assange, who then went on to help Russia hack the Democratic National Committee's emails in 2016. He arguably chose to prioritize his relationship with Putin vis-ŕ-vis Iran over pushing back against Russian election interference that had been going on for at least two years.

Default Zero Hour is Upon Us!

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    Hadn't seen this. Thanks for posting. I fucking hate Erick Holder, that mustached wad of chub load.

"But the Mueller report makes it clear that the Russian interference failure was Obama's alone. He was the commander-in-chief when all of this happened. In 2010, he and Eric Holder, his Attorney General, declined to prosecute Julian Assange, who then went on to help Russia hack the Democratic National Committee's emails in 2016. He arguably chose to prioritize his relationship with Putin vis-ŕ-vis Iran over pushing back against Russian election interference that had been going on for at least two years.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/18/o...dia-trump.html

“And yet nearly the entire complex of elite media was actively complicit in promoting the biggest political conspiracy theory in American history: that Hillary Clinton lost the election because Donald Trump conspired with Vladimir Putin to — well, that was always a moving target — but to somehow deprive Mrs. Clinton of victory. What we now know definitively is that Robert Mueller, the special counsel, and a team of very accomplished, mostly Clinton-supporting, prosecutors were unable to find evidence of a conspiracy that had been taken as an article of faith by Trump haters.”

Last edited by led0321; 04-21-2019 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/18/o...dia-trump.html

“And yet nearly the entire complex of elite media was actively complicit in promoting the biggest political conspiracy theory in American history: that Hillary Clinton lost the election because Donald Trump conspired with Vladimir Putin to — well, that was always a moving target — but to somehow deprive Mrs. Clinton of victory. What we now know definitively is that Robert Mueller, the special counsel, and a team of very accomplished, mostly Clinton-supporting, prosecutors were unable to find evidence of a conspiracy that had been taken as an article of faith by Trump haters.”

"But that lack of objectivity represents a major professional failure, and it’s Exhibit A in why Mr. Trump’s taunt resonates with so many Americans. Gallup polling shows that for 69 percent of Americans, trust in the media has fallen over the last decade. Among Republicans, it’s 94 percent; for independents, it’s 75 percent and for moderates it’s 66. Only among self-identified liberals and progressives does a majority continue to trust the media. They like what they hear."

Win or lose the mueller fight , the Dems achieved their goal. They derailed 1/2 of Trumps first term. They fractured the republican momentum coming out of the election and gave an opportunity for weak minded rinos to distance themselves from Trump.

Without Mueller, Obamacare would have been dead in 6 months from inauguration and Trumps agenda would have steamrolled through midterms.

They won, they took America’s collective eye off the prize.

There will be no reckoning, the media won’t carry the water.

Watergate only became a thing because Woodward and Bernstein kept writing and kept writing.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud