Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Zero Hour is Upon Us!

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    I’m not a legal expert, but couldn’t they get you because you obstructed justice thinking you were screwed, but ended up not being indicted?
    This question is pretty much babble, but the part about getting you for obstruction is exactly what those dickless bastards are going to harp on for the foreseeable future. This will never end.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    This question is pretty much babble, but the part about getting you for obstruction is exactly what those dickless bastards are going to harp on for the foreseeable future. This will never end.
    Yeah, I worded it badly but genuinely curious. I honestly don’t care about this whole investigation thing.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    In the next few months you will see a D5 avalanche of indictments come down on some very big name people, both political and media.
    Bullshit, none of them will be indicted much less see a courtroom.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Bullshit, none of them will be indicted much less see a courtroom.
    You're probably right but I pray you're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory View Post
    You're probably right but I pray you're wrong.
    I won’t be. The only time they’ll be judged is when they stand before God.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I’d encourage everyone to read/skim the report.
    The first page said "continued winning"
    I didn't read any further

Damn Right. Hillary and her cohorts are next on the agenda, in about 3-months
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

It’s almost shocking to watch the media still spin this. They are walking off a 2020 cliff. Good on them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    Bullshit! There's a big difference. Obama weaponizing the DOJ and CIA against a duly elected president is far worse than anything even Nixon did. In the next few months you will see a D5 avalanche of indictments come down on some very big name people, both political and media.
    I've been saying this for two years. Spot on. The most laughable part of Mueller's investigation was how it deflected from where the real collusion was occurring.

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    I've been saying this for two years. Spot on. The most laughable part of Mueller's investigation was how it deflected from where the real collusion was occurring.
    The Mueller investigation was the coverup

I’m not a legal expert, but couldn’t they get you because you obstructed justice thinking you were screwed, but ended up not being indicted?
    I'm no legal authority but it's hard to argue obstruction of justice when one can't even be indicted. Apparently, the president not submitting to an interview saved him from even committing Clinton-esque perjury. If this was chess, it is now check mate.

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post

Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post

Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    none of them will be indicted much less see a courtroom.
    Bruh. [soon].

Q don’t know what others know and the rest will know when it’s time to know all that is known.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Bruh. [soon].

Q don’t know what others know and the rest will know when it’s time to know all that is known.
    I saw on tweeter this morning that someone who is married to the cousin of a loyal Q supporter said

"[storm] is coming soon."

I think we all know what storm in brackets means. If you don't you obviously haven't been paying attention the last 2 years. And you might be on the wrong side of this one.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    I saw on tweeter this morning that someone who is married to the cousin of a loyal Q supporter said

"[storm] is coming soon."

I think we all know what storm in brackets means. If you don't you obviously haven't been paying attention the last 2 years. And you might be on the wrong side of this one.
    I have been waiting for her to come to platinum west for a while now.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

I think there will be consequences. I am reluctant to put much faith in Barr because Sessions was such a disappointment. Barr has been around long enough to be considered a swamp creature. Nonetheless, there are so many pawns stacked together like dominoes that all it will take is for one seemingly insignificant scapegoat to get charged and the whole house will come falling down. People love to see successful people get in trouble. Many of the bloodthirsty libtards that started this will be just as content to eat their own, especially now that the prosecutors have failed them in their dream of getting Trump removed from office. It could be like snatching a chuck of meat away from a pack of hungry wild dogs. They'll go after the next closest piece of meat.

Default Zero Hour is Upon Us!

Last edited by led0321; 04-19-2019 at 11:21 AM.

https://twitter.com/claytravis/statu...469273089?s=21

He's right you know.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"