Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Polarized prescription sunglasses

I’ve been wearing Wiley x for close to ten years
    Safety and great clarity. I used to have costa for about 10 before that as well as ray ban. Can’t go wrong with the Wiley’s
    Windows Down!

Quote Originally Posted by LabLuvR View Post
    I’m scared to ask but how much are the MJims?
    Quote Originally Posted by cburns View Post
    anyone know how much rx lenses cost for MJs?
    Mine were more expensive due to having progressive lenses and the top of the line lense MJ offers. Complete cost for frames and lenses was about $685.00 IIRC. I wanted a good pair for fishing, beach days and driving. I take damn good care of them though. I can say this, one of the lenses got a scratch on it, probably my fault wiping it off with salt on it, they sent both lenses to replace them at the same time. It was a helluva lot more than I wanted to spend but after having them two years now, I’d do it again.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by cburns View Post
    anyone know how much rx lenses cost for MJs?
    Just MJ lenses start at about 450 and go up from there on Frames direct. A complete pair with progressive lenses like I need is about 750 total.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Mine were $802.00

From EyeMart, they were $363.00 for similar not name brand glasses.

Both pair were for prescription, polarized lens, progressive, and special costing.
    Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 04-17-2019 at 08:00 PM.

Think I got bout 90 bucks in frame and lens. Wear them in the boat. Today
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"