Thread: Missouri duck season dates

Default Missouri duck season dates

The Missouri Conservation Commission approved recommendations at its April 12 meeting for the upcoming 2019 migratory game bird hunting seasons and 2019-2020 waterfowl hunting seasons.

Mourning doves, eurasian collared doves and white-winged doves may be hunted Sept. 1 through Nov. 29. The limit is 15 daily and 45 in combined total for all three species.

Sora and Virginia rails may be hunted Sept. 1 through Nov. 9. The limit is 25 daily and 75 in combined total for both species.

Wilson’s snipe may be hunted Sept. 1 through Dec. 16. The limit is eight daily and 24 total.

The American woodcock may be hunted Oct. 15 through Nov. 28. The limit is three daily and nine total.

Teal may be hunted Sept. 17-22. The limit is six daily and 18 total.

Ducks and coots may be hunted Nov. 2 through Dec. 31 in MDC’s north zone. The limit for coots is 15 daily and 45 total. The limit for ducks is six daily with restrictions of four mallards, three scaup, three wood ducks, two redheads, two hooded mergansers, one pintail, two canvasbacks, two black ducks and one mottled duck.

Snow geese and Ross’ geese may be hunted Nov. 11 through Feb. 6. The limit is 20 geese daily with no possession limit.

Canada geese and brant may be hunted Oct. 5-13 and Nov. 11 through Feb. 6. The limit is three geese daily and nine total.

Youth waterfowl hunting days will be Oct. 26-27 in the north zone. Anyone 15 years of age or younger may participate in youth hunting days without a permit, provided they are in the immediate presence of an adult with the required permits.

Falconry season for doves will be Sept. 1 through Dec. 16. Falconry season for ducks, coots and mergansers is during waterfowl seasons and Feb. 11 through March 10. The limit for both is three daily and nine total.

All bird species may be hunted from one half-hour before sunrise to sunset.

Shells possessed or used while hunting waterfowl statewide, and for other species as designated by posting on public areas, must be loaded with materials approved as nontoxic by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.

A full list of conservation areas where nontoxic materials must be used is available online at nature.mdc.mo.gov. Waterfowl hunting zones in Missouri are divided into north, middle and south.

For a map of the zones and more information on hunting, visit MDC online at huntfish.mdc.mo.gov.

What about the white fronts?
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    What about the white fronts?
    They’ve been placed on the endangered species list
    80-20 Genaration

Quote Originally Posted by Duckman#1 View Post
    They’ve been placed on the endangered species list
    I guess that is some of your handy work?
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    I guess that is some of your handy work?
    Like to think I’ve done my part LOL
    80-20 Genaration

Quote Originally Posted by Duckman#1 View Post
    Like to think I’ve done my part LOL
    And we will continue the hard work in a couple months!
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Tony will have all the ducks!
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Yep and the best spaghetti this side of Naples...

Lmao

I plan on shorting him a thousand few before they reach him
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls

You are not the only one. Things are going to get pretty interesting now that the billionaires are going All In on the flooded grain, little disturbance, or in SCDUCKS 1999 parlance "Food+rest=ducks" craze in the upper Miss Flyway...

I'm still jacked about buying a place in AR. Everything finalized on Wednesday. Our family farm is just north of it in MO too. Headed out maybe next weekend to do some investigating of what's what.
    Tip:
    Tekton Game Calls

Livin' the dream! Best of luck with the new venture. We are all only one massive volcanic eruption away from seeing ducks in the South again...