Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Notre Dame Cathedral on fire

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Doesn't look like it was construction workers because there were none on the site and the cathedral was closed, according to French officials.

https://twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1117883209222508544

And although I don't watch or listen to Glenn Beck I'll have to give him kudos on getting this one right in 2015:

March 16, 2015:

Because of what is happening, I believe London, France, Germany, Greece, I believe these things could be destroyed in what is coming and especially because remember who you’re fighting against. You’re fighting against Islamic extremists. The places that they will target will be places like the Cathedral of Notre Dame. You could go back to France in 15 years from now, and it might be free. It might not be. It might be free, but the Cathedral of Notre Dame may be gone.
    And this from Beitbart:

Twelve French Churches Attacked, Vandalized in One Week
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Last Friday, a muzzle woman was sentenced to prison as result of foiled plot to attack Notre Dame a few years ago. Also it is Easter week...
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

I ain't so sure the current pope isn't involved somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Kioti View Post
    I ain't so sure the current pope isn't involved somehow.
    What? You think the pope was somehow involved in destroying on of the most famous cathedrals in the world? Really?

Maybe the dad of one of those little alter boys said enough was enough????

Inasmuch as it was something like two hours before they opened their first hose on the fire, they're either completely incompetent (especially since there have been past threats to the cathedral), or the government actually wanted it to burn.

Sounds crazy, but so does the fact that the French and German government have all but given their countries to the invaders from the Mid-East the last few years, and go after anyone who tries to complain about their criminal acts.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    What? You think the pope was somehow involved in destroying on of the most famous cathedrals in the world? Really?
    Confucious say when you go down rabbit hole you find lots of rabbit shit.

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    Inasmuch as it was something like two hours before they opened their first hose on the fire, they're either completely incompetent (especially since there have been past threats to the cathedral), or the government actually wanted it to burn.

Sounds crazy, but so does the fact that the French and German government have all but given their countries to the invaders from the Mid-East the last few years, and go after anyone who tries to complain about their criminal acts.
    The government is now primarily run by the invaders. I thought that the folks over there would know more about Islam but they have been brain washed. I talked to guy from England a year ago this week and he took up for Muslims adamantly. I told him don’t look to the west for help when the tide turns and he told me I was a gun lover. I just gave up on the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    Not really, but I don't trust him. His head ain't round like the pope I remember growing up.

Quote Originally Posted by santee11 View Post

The government is now primarily run by the invaders. I thought that the folks over there would know more about Islam but they have been brain washed. I talked to guy from England a year ago this week and he took up for Muslims adamantly. I told him don’t look to the west for help when the tide turns and he told me I was a gun lover. I just gave up on the conversation.
    I’ve had similiar conversations and it’s not only mind-blowing, but upsetting to see Europe go the direction it is so quickly.

What’s really bizarre is that the ‘European Elite’ have actually been planning this since soon after WWII. I’ll post a link later explaining it.

santee11, here's the link I was referring to. This article explains the overall 'plan' better than most as it seems likely that the EU governments don't necessarily want to publicize what they're really up to.

http://www.westernspring.co.uk/the-c...les-of-europe/
    Last edited by WoodieSC; 04-17-2019 at 03:07 PM.
    ~ George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    And although I don't watch or listen to Glenn Beck I'll have to give him kudos on getting this one right in 2015:
    He may be crazy as a loon but he's right about a lot of things.

How bout the French billionaire donating 300 mil to rebuild it? Good on him.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    I think it was two, one was good for 200 mil and the other for 100. I'm sure it'll help, wouldn't be surprised to see more donated either.

Hmmmm
    (Copy/paste from twit)

Get a load of this!!!! The fire had already started, so what was this guy dressed in Muslim garb doing up that high in the Cathedral? If you scroll down a couple of posts, you will see it again showing that they are fighting the fire and just how high he is and how close he is to the fire.

https://twitter.com/TipsyPianoBar/st...993793/video/1
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Wonder how long it'll take a Muslim extremist group to claim responsibility...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Not saying they did it. But if they did it I doubt the French government or press will let it come to light. Don’t want the peasantry to think their new guests are causing a problem.

I was in Notre Dame cathedral almost exactly a year ago. This is awful. They will rebuild it.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

An electrical short was to blame they say.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/notre-...-short-circuit

Quote Originally Posted by Geetch View Post
    An electrical short was to blame they say.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/notre-...-short-circuit
    From the article...

"Although authorities consider the fire an accident, possibly as a result of restoration work at the global architectural treasure that survived almost 900 years of French history, Paris prosecutor Remy Heitz said earlier this week that the inquiry into what caused the fire would be “long and complex.”
    According to a detailed article I read last night, and will try to find the link to it, the restoration hadn't even started yet, and the scaffolding required for it hadn't yet been finished.

Also, the 12(?) member team of specialized 'cathedral and historic building rehabilitation craftsmen' followed 'strict rules that NO electrical cords were to ever come close to flammable structure or materials, etc'.

So if the rehab hadn't even started yet, and no electrical or flammable material was allowed near the work area, how could an 'electrical short' be the cause? A rhetorical question to consider.

I don't think there is any way the French government will allow this to be labeled as arson, particularly since there have been something like 875 churches, cathedrals, synagogues, cemeteries, and religious statues attacked, burned, and desecrated in France alone since the beginning of 2018. Personally, I think it's safe to say that Christians aren't the guilty parties.

Map of Churches Vandalized in France in 2018.jpg

https://gellerreport.com/2019/04/not...ally-set.html/

None of these appear to be suspected to be 'accidents'...

https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2019...AB_K28b4apqaws

https://www.faithwire.com/2019/04/16...a3R0BH4unerf-Q

https://www.raymondibrahim.com/2019/...soC0PTeHB8Zc7Q

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/880406...tian-heritage/

Hopefully we'll hear the real truth... some day.
    Last edited by WoodieSC; 04-18-2019 at 03:04 PM.
    ~ George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by fowlshot View Post
    I think it was two, one was good for 200 mil and the other for 100. I'm sure it'll help, wouldn't be surprised to see more donated either.
    Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    I think they have had $600M donated/pledged in the first 24 hours