Thread: Yildiz ProStar Shotguns

Default Yildiz ProStar Shotguns

For all you guys recommending Yildiz guns, they've officially entered the market.

A couple of points:
    1) They didn't exactly get creative. Their guns are obviously knockoffs of a Perazzi right down to the Boss lock up.
    2) The checkering leaves a lot to be desired.
    3) The price point is now a lot less recommendable.

http://prostarshotguns.com/#models

Reckon Academy will be carrying those?

$5k will be a tough sale.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

I wish them luck. They should have stuck with the low end market.

Speaking of...I was in NJ for the Big Seafood Blast at M&M last weekend. Pacific Sporting Arms was there with a trailer full of high end Perazzi's and Krieghoff's. Some low life broke into the trailer Saturday night during the tournament and walked away with 14 guns worth $200+ in total. John Fournier was absolutely sick about it. Some were already sold. What a mess.

I would think guns of that quality would be pretty easy to track down. Hopefully they get them back.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

I have a Yildiz I bought years ago (2007ish I think), an O/U 12 gauge. I used to duck hunt with it. After a volley, I reloaded it and snapped it back shut (with the safety on), it discharged by itself, my finger was not on the trigger. I haven't touched it since and likely never will. There's no way in hell I'd spend $5,000 for one of their firearms.

There's no possible way you can pronounce their name without sounding like a dip shit.

Drop the Nutz.

Sho' nuff resembles a Perazzi quite a bit. Besides the checkering, the engraving leaves something to be desired as well. Not sure I'd spend $4-6K on one of these when there are Zolis, Blasers, and other used, high quality, proven target guns available in the same price range...

Yildiz and any price point over $400 just doesn't sound right to me.