Thread: Teachers' Strikes?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by jevans View Post
    I knew some dork would ask or say I was triggered. Today you’re that dork. Congrats
    Did my use of the word triggered, trigger you once again??

Your reply reaked of whining Democrat...

Don't get me wrong, I have the utmost respect for teachers, firemen, police, military, et al.....but every single one of them made that decision of their own free will, knowing good and well what the pay was for their respective positions and what the short comings of the job are/were. If they all dislike their job positions they are free to find something else to do... police, firemen, and teachers leave the job every day to start new ventures. Some folks just need to have "prayer meeting", as my grandaddy used to call it, one night and sit down some of these folks and say the time has come to make a decision to either accept the job for what it was or step out of the comfort zone and find something else to do but the time for all the fussing and complaining has come to an end.

The solution to these problems likes at the end of the voting ballot....quit building Taj Mahal schools and buying the run down, useless pieces of property that someone(school board or town/county council member usually) in town owns at ridiculously inflated prices....but until then the jobs are what the jobs are...they are welcome to come out to the real world and see just how good they may have it.
    Last edited by FishSticker; 04-15-2019 at 06:27 PM.