Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Podcast Episode...

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    Glenn, the wife and I could use some of that sleep training advice. Help a tired brother out.
    About night time (you pick when that is) stick that rug rat in the crib. Throw a fist full of pacifiers and snuggies or lovies or whatever in there with it. Turn on a noise maker thing. Turn out lights. Shut door. Come back in 8 or so hours. Repeat.

I know I am not Glenn, but about 6 months in that poop maker was wearing us out. We let that monster fall asleep in our bed and then moved him to a crib thingy in our room. I couldn't move until he deiced he wanted to get up. It was torture. At 6 months he was running the show. I finally said enough. It took 2 nights of crying and holding momma bear back. It has been 2 years. We put him in there at 8 p.m. and don't see him until 8 a.m.
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Yup, my daughter sleeps 8pm-7am. Very seldom has it changed. When she turns 5 we might let her stay up till 9.

Best piece of advice we had towards our youngin sleeping..

Every night read the "Peaceful Sleep" Prayer out of the Book "Prayers that avail much"

I think its page #183..

2 weeks worth and Kate sleeps from 8:30-8
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

See Attached

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    See Attached
    IMG_1385.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    See Attached
    Thank you sir.

Sounds like most of you are describing our six month old. She is a breast fed baby that has tricked momma into thinking she needs to eat 3 times a night and share a pillow with her during the down time.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Thank you sir.

Sounds like most of you are describing our six month old. She is a breast fed baby that has tricked momma into thinking she needs to eat 3 times a night and share a pillow with her during the down time.
    Yep. Same here.

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

Thank you sir.

Stop that shit NOW!!! The longer you wait, the harder it will be...

Tater nailed it. Took less than a week for all 3 to be sleeping 12-13 hours. It’ll save your marriage and your sex life.

And never, NEVER, let a child sleep in your marital bed. Eh. Ver. Under zero circumstances. I don’t care if there really is a monster in the closet or under the bed. Let it have the kid. Go make another that looks just like the one that got ate.

Dont need no book. Put it in that crib and shut the dern door. Come back 10 hours later.

Quote Originally Posted by JBK View Post
    Dont need no book. Put it in that crib and shut the dern door. Come back 10 hours later.
    Yeah. Agree. But women need “permission” from other women so as to not be judged a poor mother in the court of social media. That book gives them that. Even then some won’t do it and insist every noise has to be inspected. Me? Fan on. Ear plugs in. Doors shut. My wife still insist on having a monitor on and ours are 3 years old.

If they get up before 7 I send em back to bed. Her? “They got up at 6:30!” Send. Them back. To bed. Done.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Yeah. But women need “permission” from other women so as to not be judged a poor mother in the court of social media. That book gives them that..
    Has someone hack your account?

Unless you are speaking in general.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh. Making a generalization. My wife don’t give a flip what somebody else thinks, female or male.

I figured as much from the podcast.

Oh. Making a generalization. My wife don’t give a flip what somebody else thinks, female or male.
    That’s the damn truth. I told her she was en fuego and she simply ignored the hell out of me. Admittedly I was angling towards another piece of pie, but she didn’t have no way of knowing that.

mollies--some good advice here. my wife and i had the same issues with our twins. it literally took two or three nights to get them straight. by "them" i mean "her" but she certainly understood what we were trying to accomplish. Once she was on board, it really was easy. Sleep is a very important factor in overall health. Without it, you're screwed. Put your child in the crib at the same time every night. Shut the door. Dont come back till morning.

The end.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

If you took all the Fs Cayce gave, and multiplied by All the Fs Megs gave, you also would have no Fs to give..

Mathematically we see that...

F^c * F^m = 0

Solve for F