Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Private skeet range build? Throwers/procing

Quote Originally Posted by HEAD View Post
    It’s always fun pulling a t cart on a slope and it turning over and bending the arm....always push the arm in when moving
    Screw that. I have an alternative solution to the bending problem. Hook the damn trap to a cart or four wheeler and be smart about it. How did you even manage to do that? Kingstree is flat like Kansas except for those two big ass berms you built.

I've got a Promatic 400 TT. Its a commercial grade machine designed for heavy use. You may not need that. Promatic, MEC, and LaPorte are all good machines. MECs are simple and solid and Laportes are at least as good as the others but I don't know anyone local that sells or services them. Any of these machines can do what you need and beyond. Flopduster can give you current pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Screw that. I have an alternative solution to the bending problem. Hook the damn trap to a cart or four wheeler and be smart about it. How did you even manage to do that? Kingstree is flat like Kansas except for those two big ass berms you built.

I've got a Promatic 400 TT. Its a commercial grade machine designed for heavy use. You may not need that. Promatic, MEC, and LaPorte are all good machines. MECs are simple and solid and Laportes are at least as good as the others but I don't know anyone local that sells or services them. Any of these machines can do what you need and beyond. Flopduster can give you current pricing.
    You never met me but I worked for rick for 2 years at the meadows....nothing at that place was flat...I was pulling it with a mule....im not that stupid
    When in doubt, shoot him again!

Work like it's all up to me, but pray, like it's all up to him!