Thread: World Record Moose Taken in Washington

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default World Record Moose Taken in Washington

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

So they just put it in the back of the truck... 2 strong dudes right there...

Just to summarize....

Step 1: ride down the road window hunting
    Step2: see bull moose
    Step3: get out and shoot beside truck
    Step4: drive to dead moose and load into truck and drive away

Sounds easy enough. Would hate to apply for a tag for 30 years to have a hunt like that
    Last edited by redhead25; 04-10-2019 at 01:33 PM.

Shiittttt!!! After hunting almost 2 months I wouldn't GAF if that SOB stood right in front of the truck!!

I've hunted my ass off for a moose in the past. Up and down hills, through bogs, crossing water, sideways rain, 30+ miles of walking, and everything else for 6 days to never pull the trigger. I'm going back in October ... I'll shoot the son of a bitch on the tarmac when I land if there is one standing there.

I hope they quartered him before they loaded him in the truck, if not, somebody call Guinness.

Quote Originally Posted by huntinghagen#12 View Post
    I've hunted my ass off for a moose in the past. Up and down hills, through bogs, crossing water, sideways rain, 30+ miles of walking, and everything else for 6 days to never pull the trigger. I'm going back in October ... I'll shoot the son of a bitch on the tarmac when I land if there is one standing there.
    Where did you hunt? I go in September, never been so excited for a hunt in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

That's a biggun!

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by huntinghagen#12 View Post

This right here.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Only a moose poet would have passed up the shot- I ain't no poet and I know it. I think HH passed the poet stage too.

Quote Originally Posted by redhead25 View Post
    Just to summarize....

Sounds easy enough. Would hate to apply for a tag for 30 years to have a hunt like that
    They should have at least held a boat paddle over their head and made that low grunt noise.

Quote Originally Posted by redhead25 View Post
    Just to summarize....

Works for cows/calves too,
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Kioti View Post
    They should have at least held a boat paddle over their head and made that low grunt noise.