Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Workout Of the Day

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    No one sits on their deathbed remembering that time they did cardio. But they will remember when they benched 3 plates
    My man...

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    No one sits on their deathbed remembering that time they did cardio. But they will remember when they benched 3 plates
    I can do 315 for two reps and it does feel good to feel the bar flex when you push it off the rack. I'm down to 220 from 248 and I can tell I've lost a little strength. I'm kinda letting my body rest for a week or so by doing very heavy lifts and only a couple reps max. I think I need the cardio to get down to 215 though. It tough eating for strength and fat loss.
    Molon Labe
    HRCH Coal's Sparkleberry Cache MH

Too much time off from working out. Back in the saddle today.

Hit a quick garage wod to ease back into things:

3 rounds

25 DU
    15 Sit ups
    10 Push ups

Then some curls, because why not.
    The right to bear arms is the last form of defense against tyranny.

Hit a PR today, 305 for 10 reps on dead lift. Not a personal best, but its been a WHILE since I have hit numbers like that. Best news is that the scale is going down and the weights are still going up.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

This one hurt:

FT:
    -150 Assault Bike Cals
    -150 Russian KBS 70lbs
    *You can break up the reps any way you want.

I chose the obvious 10 sets of 15 reps, time was 26:51. I was just happy to finish.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Today 40 min AMRAP
    Run 1600
    200 Dubs
    Run 1600

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today:

Crossfit Football Total:

Find 1RM in Each lift: Power Clean, Back Squat, Bench, Deadlift.

It was a lot to do in one sitting and I didn't have too much time to really play around.

PC- 255lbs
    BS- 345lbs
    Bench- 275lbs
    Deadlift- 385lbs

Happy to still have a total over 1000 for the power lifts. Plenty of room for improvement though.

Played ultimate frisbee with some college age fellas last night. Talk about a workout. I haven't sprinted, jumped, and maneuvered like that in a long time. It was a blast. Plan to make it a weekly thing.

jump down turnaround pick a bale of cotton, jump down turnaround pick a bale a day