Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He's no rattle snake wrangler.....

Default He's no rattle snake wrangler.....

But damn if he can't fix a vehicle! Took my 2014 Chevy to KRT today and he tracked down what I've been chasing for a month, quickly. One high pressure fuel pump and an oil change later and the truck runs like it should. Even let me burn half a tank of fuel in his red truck. If y'all have truck issues it's damn sure worth the drive, great folks up there.

He let me drive the F250 and of course the low fuel light was on when I got in it, but I didn't care. The wife loved that truck and wanted to trade her Tahoe for it.

Good people all the way around at A2Z
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Ed you alright folk! I appreciate the business buddy.... no rattlesnake lol. I giggled.
    More fuel = more boost!!

#a2zFC

It’s customary to lay your A2Z hat on whatever part was replaced and post the pic.

I got a koozie, had to spend 1000$ to get a hat today and I didn't make the mark.

One of mine is up there right now ... Hope I only rank a koozie

A visor is essentially half a hat....does 500 hundo qualify for a topless hat?

I’m out of hats, but I did try to give Whackum a Visor. It takes a special person to pull off a visor. He didn’t want one...
    More fuel = more boost!!

Good work KRT, another Chevy or Ford fixed in record time. Bowties and Ovals kills turkeys.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    Good work KRT, another Chevy or Ford fixed in record time. Bowties and Ovals kills turkeys.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I thought my boy blue was gonna put me on a bird in South GA ?
    More fuel = more boost!!

Quote Originally Posted by KRT View Post
    I’m out of hats, but I did try to give Whackum a Visor. It takes a special person to pull off a visor. He didn’t want one...
    You darn right...
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

KRT is good people, I spent 2k on a koozie and 3k on a hat but they are quality products
    "I am a man, not an animal and I always try to conduct myself accordingly. Doing anything less is just giving up and expecting (and being okay) with failure."
    Rubberhead

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpknocker View Post
    KRT is good people, I spent 2k on a koozie and 3k on a hat but they are quality products
    Yes you did. You could have easily given the dealer that money. I appreciate it...
    More fuel = more boost!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    He let me drive the F250 and of course the low fuel light was on when I got in it, but I didn't care. The wife loved that truck and wanted to trade her Tahoe for it.

Good people all the way around at A2Z
    There was theory involved with that. My theory was you would have to put fuel in it and at $3.00 a gallon it was a win win situation for me.

Rosier was there at 8:00. He asked Jennifer for a loaner. She walked him out to both trucks and asked which one did he prefer? He said the diesel Bo. Red truck was all that was left.
    Last edited by KRT; 04-10-2019 at 06:04 AM.
    More fuel = more boost!!

KRT hooked me up a couple weeks ago. No hats or koozies but got my shit fixed. And don’t let Ed fool you, I introduced him to his wife and I never saw him in anything but a visor for about a 10 year stretch
    Last edited by gobblinfever; 04-10-2019 at 06:17 AM.

What’s this talk about loaner trucks? Is there a certain threshold you have to cross before they are offered to you? I feel like I have been shorted somehow?

Still had the white paper in the floorboard when I got it.
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

I just left there today with my truck fully deleted and tuned. Even fixed a long time alignment issue that the dealership wouldn't touch. I left very impressed, plus a hat and a koozy!! I will say one thing, that is how a business should be run. The customer is first even though I put him under a bit of a time crunch. Anyone on the fence about deleting their diesel truck or for any issues on any vehicle, go see Kevin. You won't regret it. Good people I tell ya.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Chris<I appreciate it!!

Told you that Ram would be a new truck deleted....
    More fuel = more boost!!