Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Big Thank You to the USFS and NWTF

Well done RP...
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Nice
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by lml View Post
    I don’t think many care anymore, the CWS page has lost its credibility with many people lately. It’s a group that bashes and that’s the perception from most. I’d rather see kids pictures like this than them stuck to iPads,etc. But hey, let’s bash someone doing something productive and noteworthy.
    Get over yourself.

Alot of things were said and done and I know about all of them. Fellas this couldn't have happened to a nicer turkey.

What in the hell does the College World Series have to do with hunting turkeys?
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffy View Post
    Well. This was the basic subject of the post, anyway. I deleted it from CWS because of some of the details and the responses it had/would generate.
    Details? What details are you referring too? If you were worried about responses why not delete the negative ones? All I see is 3 kids that made a memory that day, two of which made a memory of a lifetime with their first bird. We all know the NWTF makes decisions we may not agree with it. But this time they did something great. They introduced a child to the to the sport. I’m not real sure where you’re going with anything negative from that Tuffy but you’re dead wrong on this one.
    Last edited by PJ1012; 04-08-2019 at 06:08 PM.

I bet that young lady is gonna be hurt that you think she’s a he .....
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

Awesome stuff right there! I bet those kids will tell those hunt stories for a long time.