Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2nd half predictions..

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Two names floating around the IPTAY circles right now, and in conversation are Sean Peyton and Jason Garrett. Hmm
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Silly season done started Turd. I know these are only rumors and it's too early to tell but there are a few names being floated around. Bobby Johnson, O'Leary, trying to lure Grobe away from Wake and possible pulling a Bama technique and get Patrino back from the NFL. There's also a rumor bout a phone call from Rich Rod to Jeff Davis saying that under the right circumstances he would highly consider coming back to Clemson.

I believe it has begun.

Bowden has done really good things for Clemson. Upgrades in facilities and talent but he has had ample time to make some headway. 8-4 just doesn't cut it after so long. It sucks too cause he has done a lot for the community and seems to be a really decent person. I would hope that the admin would handle it like USC out of the public eye and not like Alabama did. That was a circus.
    All that will prolly need to happen now with the new seat equity plan and recent play to get some IPTAY doners to pull out is a loss to USC. That could be the nail in the coffin.

But then again....CU has been down this road before.

Originally posted by Catdaddy:
    WE better not be looking past North Carolina or they will hand us our ass and we will need parachutes for the fall out of the top ten.
    You said dat RIGHT!!!

Originally posted by Crash:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Catdaddy:
    WE better not be looking past North Carolina or they will hand us our ass and we will need parachutes for the fall out of the top ten.
    You said dat RIGHT!!!
    </font>[/QUOTE]CD&lt; I don't think i like your tone. We have applied pressure where it was needed and the results are in.

Crash, THat is what is going to happen to that powder blue high you are living from the past weekend when the gamecocks roll into town.

we ain't miami, that is fer sure.

That defense is gonna teach Bitch Davis to recruit bigger kids. It's really not even going to be a good game. 21-0 at the half, 38-7 for the game.

Originally posted by Dook:

Crash, THat is what is going to happen to that powder blue high you are living from the past weekend when the gamecocks roll into town.

we ain't miami, that is fer sure.

That defense is gonna teach Bitch Davis to recruit bigger kids. It's really not even going to be a good game. 21-0 at the half, 38-7 for the game.
    Thanks, Dookster, I feel better about the game now.

Carolina...
    </font>
    • Win over NC in a CLOSE game.</font>
    • Win over Vanderbilt</font>
    • LOSE to TN in Knoxville. Did you see what they did to GEORGIA??</font>
    • Win over Arkansas AT Arkansas ..... finally.</font>
    • Win over Florida in WBS... Our defense will stop Tebow and our secondary will rise to the occassion.</font>
    • Win over Clemson.</font>

Clemson...
    </font>
    • WIN over Central Michigan</font>
    • LOSE to Maryland</font>
    • WIN over Duke</font>
    • Win over Wake Forest in a CLOSE game</font>
    • LOSE to Boston College</font>
    • LOSE to Carolina</font>

LSU...
    </font>
    • WIN over Kentucky</font>
    • LOSE to Auburn, 'cause Auburn is waking up.</font>
    • WIN over Alabama...</font>
    • WIN over Louisiana Tech ("foosball is of the devil...")</font>
    • WIN over Ole Miss</font>
    • WIN over Arkansas</font>

So sayeth the sooth sayer... The sooth done been said.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Our D is better than Kentucky's and Kentucky handled McFadden, so I'm hopeful we can do the same. Our run D looked weak in the Kentucky game but was it? Or were we giving them the short game and playing for the long stuff?

T-bow scares me. We haven't played a team who's QB can do it all. Kentucky's QB never tried to run on us so we relaxed that coverage and played D on the pass game. T-bow will run and run big if he sees a gap. And he's always good for the short yardage first downs.

I think him and Florida will be our big test. Just my 2¢.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

swampy, we will NOT loose to Phat Phil this year. It is in the stars.

Catdaddy, Have you watched UNC play any football?

I live here, and even though they SUCK ASS, they get TV time, and they are terrible. Miami got caught with there pants down, and when they picked them up, UNC didn't make it back to the twenty's.

USC needs to play 4 quarters, and we will beat them 38-7. If they even score.

UNC has NOTHING. Know dat.

USC should beat UNC handily but it has all the makings of one of those crazy upsets we have seen this year.

USC should hang thirty on em if they don't get caught looking ahead.