Thread: Camera for wife

Default Camera for wife

Looking for some advice on what sort of camera i should get my wife as a present. She has been wanting a "nice camera" for a while. Im not looking to break the bank but budget is around 5-600. She is not going to be taking a bunch of action shots but mostly still shots etc. wanting to get her started and then upgrade as her camera skills improve. thanks for all the time you all are saving me.

Contact squattys widow and she if she'd wanna get rid of whatever wasn't in the shuttle when it went down. Of course anything in the shuttle exploded into oblivion.

iPhone.

Man we bought an real nice camera 4 years ago for my wife and she ya yet to touch it. I posted it on here a while back but now I’m ready to get rid of it . Here is a link to it. If you are interested makeme an offer. It might have taken a hundred pictures

https://scducks.com/forum/showthread...nd-55-250-Lens

My wife wanted the same, I got her a Nikon Coolpix B700 kit with tripod for around your price range- It's easy to use, takes awesome pics- especially long distance with the 60x zoom, and can wi-fi to your computer to save. Very happy with it. Takes great video too.
    You not getting those pics with a phone.
    Last edited by Bad Habit; 04-07-2019 at 09:52 AM.