Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: school me on TVs

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    I bought a 42" LG 1080P in 2003 - it's be moved to the "junk" room upstairs but it's still working like new...I've bought nothing be LG's since and have never had one go bad.
    X2. I have two LG's (60in,50in) and never had a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Have you tried mashin' ctrl/alt/del?

What kind of apps get added to a TV?- None of mine are capable of that and I've never heard of doing so or needing to.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    What kind of apps get added to a TV?- None of mine are capable of that and I've never heard of doing so or needing to.
    Being an employee I have Spectrum cable, naturally. But on an employee account they will only provide me with 2 complementary cable boxes. Anything over that I get charged the monthly fee per extra box. So with a compatible smart tv I can download the Spectrum app, connect it to the Wi-Fi and watch everything I would ever want without the need for an additional converter.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Just bought a 65” 4K Samsung smart tv 120Hz for $330 from Wally World. Had no idea TVs were so cheap nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by swampknob View Post
    Just bought a 65” 4K Samsung smart tv 120Hz for $330 from Wally World. Had no idea TVs were so cheap nowadays
    open box?...store special?....need to pick one up this weekend and i don't see anything like that on site
    "No man for any considerable period can wear one face to himself and another to the multitude, without finally getting bewildered as to which may be the true." Nathaniel Hawthorne

They were on clearance in the mt pleasant Walmart. Brand new in box.

Oakland or Wando Crosssing location?