Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transducers

Quote Originally Posted by Mdax21974 View Post
    One last question, if I mount the TD on TM , then Essentially the TD cable would be fed back thru the power wire coil , would that cause interference ? I’ve heard say run it away from power wires.
    Probably not enough that you would notice
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by Mdax21974 View Post
    One last question, if I mount the TD on TM , then Essentially the TD cable would be fed back thru the power wire coil , would that cause interference ? I’ve heard say run it away from power wires.
    I’ve done this on my Minn Kota and it’s fine. At a certain speed I can see. A little interference but it’s minimal. Use a hose clamp on the trolling motor lower unit to attach bracket then attach transducer to bracket like regular. Drill a small hole in fin on trolling motor and attach cable with a zip tie. Then another zip tie at bottom of shaft. Run rest up through tm cable. You’ll have to unwind sometimes by turning back opposite direction but this works great. Have run this way for years. Bought my tm before they made them with a slot in the shaft for the transducer cable. Transducer in back for unit in the front gets a F-
    Last edited by Palmetto Duck; 04-16-2019 at 07:31 AM.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

👍🏻