View Poll Results: Did man set foot on the moon?

Voters
145. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

122 84.14%
  • No

23 15.86%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Did we originally go to the moon?

I see where the Tex kweer Klingsbury cat is giving his new NFL team "Cell phone breaks" every 20 minutes of work to "keep them focused". You bettors need to be shorting his dumb ass every week...

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Hunter View Post
    I mean, we have pieces of the moon. We have "lasers" sitting up there. We have mirrors sitting up there. We have all sorts of funky equipment sitting up there shooting random science measurements back to us. We have photos of the boot prints our astronauts left up there along with photos of all of the landing sites. But, yeah, no, we probably never went to the moon.
    Photos? I’ve seen photos of Bigfoot. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie Glover View Post
    Photos? I’ve seen photos of Bigfoot. MG
    Do you physically type out “MG” after all of your posts, or is that some signature setting you’ve found?

I’m glad you’ve seen photos of Bigfoot. Do you believe we have been to the moon? If not, what proof do you have we did not go there? I mean actual, physical proof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While we're at it, have we put rovers on Mars? Probes on Venus? Fly-bys past Jupiter?

Photoshop is a hell of a thing and it’s silly to think the government didn’t have it decades before the public.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i'm getting confuseder...

I've heard people say "we didnt land on the moon" but I thought they were just whack jobs and conspiracy theorists. I guess the real question I am asking is "WHY" do they say that? I see MGs part about the budget but that's not the answer I'm looking for. I guess I wanna know what makes people think the .gov is going through all this trouble to make you think we landed on the moon when we reallty didnt????
    The original hoax documentary from the early 2000s was pretty damning evidence.
    Youtube has long since deleted it and masked the search with “conspiracy fails” videos that go on for pages.

NASA has been caught in so many fabrications it’s laughable. Just as laughable as the original footage from the moon landing.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

So the only evidence you doofuses can come up with is a deleted YouTube video and using photo shop to describe NASA’s satellite cameras? Got it. As someone else mentioned, these threads are a good screening tool.

Bout like the Bigfoot, I don't believe they exist, but I don't believe they don't either.... I'd like to see a Bigfoot. Could care less about the moon...

Found this last week. Pretty damning evidence.
    20190323_124844.jpg

I know who did that, and it wasn't no squatch.

Wilderness.png

Is he a friend of yours? Tell him to pick up all the tin cans he left.

He got married and moved to Colorado, but I'll mention something to him next time I see him.

Looks like someone was making an audition video for season 89 of Survivor.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Hunter View Post
    Do you physically type out “MG” after all of your posts, or is that some signature setting you’ve found?

I’m glad you’ve seen photos of Bigfoot. Do you believe we have been to the moon? If not, what proof do you have we did not go there? I mean actual, physical proof.

The "MG" after all of my post is a habit formed long ago where I sign all of my emails or electronic correspondence (not text) and yes I type it. The hardest to prove is a negative. For example, there is nothing, ABSOLUTELY nothing that you can do right now to prove that you are not in a dream and will wake up in ten minutes.

NASA has admitted to using staged photos and creating videos to augment their real footage. The taped an address by the President announcing that all of the astronauts had died weeks before the launch, so understand their ability and wilingness to be video, photo, and certainly tech savvy is real.

The biggest problem that I have with any of this was that we were to believe that we had real-time, full color, audio, and video from the moon. Watch the evening news, there is a 5-sec delay when an "on the scene" reporter is talking via microwave back to the studio and when they talk to the middle east a bit more. Half of the circumference of the Earth is 12,500 miles. The moon is ~238,000 depending on time of year and we are talking about 1969 not 2019 video communications. Does that make me believe we didnt go to the moon? Maybe, but it sure makes me believe that what we watched "live" on TV (I was 2 so not so much for the first trip) was produced/enhanced in some fashion to improve the public experience. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

I just wanted to make sure.

What makes you think the moon is real?

I think we went to the moon. BUT, if it came out that we staged it, I wouldn't be shaken to my core by the news.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney View Post
    What makes you think the moon is real?
    Exactly.

4 out 5 SCDuckers agree, the moon is real and we went there.