View Poll Results: Did man set foot on the moon?

Voters
145. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

122 84.14%
  • No

23 15.86%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Did we originally go to the moon?

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    What's the stance from the other side?
    At the risk of sounding condescending I'm going to say their stance is we did NOT land on the moon.

You know, context clues and all.

its all so clear now.
    thanks
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

So, we have a "real" doctor saying it didn't happen, and a "fake" doctor (I surmise this by the explanation from the "real" doctor the other day) saying it did happen.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

i'm getting confuseder...

I've heard people say "we didnt land on the moon" but I thought they were just whack jobs and conspiracy theorists. I guess the real question I am asking is "WHY" do they say that? I see MGs part about the budget but that's not the answer I'm looking for. I guess I wanna know what makes people think the .gov is going through all this trouble to make you think we landed on the moon when we reallty didnt????

I've heard people say "we didnt land on the moon" but I thought they were just whack jobs and conspiracy theorists. I guess the real question I am asking is "WHY" do they say that? I see MGs part about the budget but that's not the answer I'm looking for. I guess I wanna know what makes people think the .gov is going through all this trouble to make you think we landed on the moon when we reallty didnt????
    "confuseder"...great word!
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

i almost typed confusededer bc it sounded better.

Oh we went. Where do you think the ADA gets all their toxic filling material and fluoride? Huh? HUH?!

Alien technology, that's where.

In 1969 US CIA agents posing at "astronauts" met with alien officials on the moon for a celestial summit. Technologies were exchanged. We got fluoride for mind control, velcro and Tang and we gave them liver pudding and custom Buice trumpets signed by Col Tom Kelley.

It's all right there if you'd bother to look.

ETA: And they gave us bottomland. The entire Haas family was in the shadow gov.
    Last edited by Glenn; 03-27-2019 at 04:00 PM.

I guess I wanna know what makes people think the .gov is going through all this trouble to make you think we landed on the moon when we reallty didnt????
    To piss off the commies in Russia.

Glenn..........
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Not saying I agree or disagree, but much like Reagan's Star Wars, it was a way to intimidate Russia. Kennedy said "We will go to the moon in this decade..." well 1969 was cutting it close. It also gave us a pretty good cover to develop intercontinental nuclear missles and call them spaceships. The Russians, who beat us to space by some accounts ten years, concluded that it would be improbable, if not impossible for a human to make that trip (radiation, re-entry, telemetry, etc.), so they gave up. Kennedy had a secret war going on and needed financing he knew he could get behind the shield of space exploration. So at least 1962 Kennedy could care less if we made it to the moon (even if re-elected he would have been done by 1968) he just wanted to scare the Russians, rally the American people, and have some cash for his war.

As far as the Stanley Kubrick/Hollywood epic, who knows? Who cares? I know that the Russians and the Japanese have long been skeptics to the point of saying we cannot find them in our best telescopes. Shortly after Apollo the USAF was developing the "Space Shuttle" with capabilites of depolying satilites (specifically the 24 GPS units) in secret and RETRIEVE satelites ours or others. The powers that be quickly realized that they need to remove USAF from the shuttle and put NASA on it to reduce suspicion. From that moment on the russians started putting self destruct capabilites in all of their new satelites. Sooooooo NASA=good; Wars/Military=BAD and BAD=No funding.

Well, at least that is what THEY say. MG
    Last edited by Maggie Glover; 03-27-2019 at 03:43 PM.
    Dum Spiro Spero

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I have a cousin who drove the shuttle and lived on the ISS. He would love to call you a moron if you doubt it, and he is eat up with the smarts...
    I have no doubt that we have left Earth's atmosphere. I have no doubt that we've orbited the Earth. I do have doubts that we've left orbit, flown in open space, landed on the moon, launch from the moon, flew through open space returning to Earth. There's a bunch of astronauts that are eat-up with smarts that voted for Hillary too.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

What does Q say about all of this?
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    Glenn..........
    Yo

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    What does Q say about all of this?
    He got fired for being on the innernets too much at work.

He lives in his mom's basement and is rewinding tapes at the last blockbuster on earth for $8.75/hr

We needed to prove that 2N's nukeular missiles could land in any spot we needed them to. Especially that they would not land on us. That is what the moon missions were about. Unfortunately for some of the most beautiful spots on this planet, once we hit the moon, we found much closer vectors to get that shit dialed in. This isn't rocket science folks, oh wait...

I mean, we have pieces of the moon. We have "lasers" sitting up there. We have mirrors sitting up there. We have all sorts of funky equipment sitting up there shooting random science measurements back to us. We have photos of the boot prints our astronauts left up there along with photos of all of the landing sites. But, yeah, no, we probably never went to the moon.

View Poll Results: Did man set foot on the moon?

Holy shit! A quarter of you people are morons. I honestly thought it would be higher...

I use these polls to profile.

Amen. I am actually feeling good about this group only being at 27% fricktards considering what I encounter on the streets these days...

It's only 5:25

Wait till folks get off work and check their phones. That % will go up.

Don't give up hope yet. We can hit 35-40% by 2200.