Thread: Spy point link Evo

Default Spy point link Evo

Won this cellular trail camera at a work conference and know nothing about it. Anyone have one and what are your thoughts?

Debating on selling it and maybe going with something better if there's something better out there.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

I'll go fih dolla on it

I'm sure you would
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

That’s what I’m running chuck. Super easy to use. Love it
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

I use it.... no problems.. mine is the Verizon plan one.

I have one. Not super impressed with the image quality though Spypoint keeps saying they have upgrades in the works regarding that.

Also, bought one Sept 2018. By December, it had quit working because there was already corrosion in the battery chamber. Yeah, it's rained a lot but that area should be water and humidity-sealed.

Underwhelmed.
    Hunting outside the box