Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Zealand mosque shoot NSFW

So Daily Mail brands the killer as "Trump-supporting" right off the bat.

New Zealand does have strict gun laws and the resulting gun-free zones that perpetuate the mass killings.

Prayers for all involved. Terrible.

I haven't watched but no way they shoulda just got still. Moving targets are much harder to hit. I've always told my kids, God forbid they are in anything like this, DO NOT stop moving. And if there's no where to go, charge him.

Describing the arc of his political journey, the killer said, “When I was young I was a communist, then an anarchist and finally a libertarian before coming to be an eco-fascist.”

So he isn't a Trump supporter.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Horrible
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    Describing the arc of his political journey, the killer said, “When I was young I was a communist, then an anarchist and finally a libertarian before coming to be an eco-fascist.”

So he isn't a Trump supporter.
    He was never a libertarian. The part about I'll leave you alone, you leave me alone, and we'll both just mind our own business in no way applies to this wacko.

As bad as this sounds.

I know many of you aren't very intone with worldly affairs.

I'm glad you don't have to be. It speaks volumes to how good we have it in the US.

But this happens on a daily basis in many muslim countries.

They will walk in to Christian churches and murder many.

They will target Christians in communities break in rape the wife and any women in the house in front of the father. They then kill the father and then sell the women into slavery.

They put kids in bread kneading machines.

Its horrible.

Every other day there is now a acid attack in London. Because the muslims think they are doing allahs will.

They are thinking about banning knives due to all the stabbings in the name of islam.

This fits the narrative of evil white men with guns so the news media is blowing it up.

It is terrible and I pray they all converted to Christianity in the split seconds before they left the earth, but this really isn't worth the news coverage it is getting.
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 03-15-2019 at 11:42 AM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    He was never a libertarian. The part about I'll leave you alone, you leave me alone, and we'll both just mind our own business in no way applies to this wacko.

Just going by what he put in his note.

Im curious to find out if this mosque was targeted due to returning isis fighters or either a Imam spouting off death to the west rhetoric.

I'm not justifying or condoning the attack merely asking the question.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Kneading.

They need bread, otherwise no kneading will occur.

intone / in tune

Auto correct got me, but thanks for the correction!
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    We've got openly hostile muslims in the United States Congress now. The democrat party is already at war with the United States.

The only surprise is that this went down in New Zealand and not in Minnesota.
    I hear ya', Fish, and totally agree. But I'm glad this went down in NZ and not MN, although I don't think it's going to be long if 'they' start pulling the crap they've been pulling in the UK and throughout Europe.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    Just going by what he put in his note.

Im curious to find out if this mosque was targeted due to returning isis fighters or either a Imam spouting off death to the west rhetoric.

I'm not justifying or condoning the attack merely asking the question.
    After reading his manifesto he stated it was a target rich environment. A lot of his reading was from Wikipedia at least that's where he cited the links from in his manifesto
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Has anyone found a link to the video?

I really think it's time for another holy crusade. Let the muslims, LBGTQFreektoids and democraps rot where they fall. God will bless America and Israel again. Better now than with the second coming.
    Last edited by Bad Habit; 03-16-2019 at 08:26 PM.

I’m no fan of muslims. However I can’t bring myself to watch the video. I feel it is glorifying the shooter and that is exactly what he wants.
    Last edited by M.R.Ducks; 03-16-2019 at 08:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

Every red-blooded American would have watched this video on 9/12 without a second-thought.

Hell...it would have aired at 8pm on every station.

Sent from my S9+ using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by M.R.Ducks View Post
    I’m no fan of muslims. However I can’t bring myself to watch the video. I feel it is glorifying the shooter and that is exactly what he wants.
    I don't quite understand that logic. I get it if you've got a weak stomach, that's one thing. But the guys gonna get his attention through the media. Watching a pirated video on some obscure website is not gonna read on his meter. Following along with what the media TELLS YOU happened in the video or the manifesto is what he can see.
    Last edited by CurLee; 03-16-2019 at 09:37 PM.