Thread: A2Z

Default A2Z

Took y'alls advice and took my wife's ride out to Kevin & crew for some new shoes. Great work at a fantastic price. Call him before you go anywhere else.

Thanks,
    Mike

Getting ready to carry my truck to get the tramsmission looked at ,wouldn't carry it to anybody else
    "I am a man, not an animal and I always try to conduct myself accordingly. Doing anything less is just giving up and expecting (and being okay) with failure."
    Rubberhead

He aight
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

He give you a hat?

Getting new shoes on the Tahoe in the am at A2Z
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Good to put a name with a face Mike. We appreciate the business.
    More fuel = more boost!!

Krt is the choctango of autorepair.

Yes, I did. I also saved his assistant from certain harm when she got locked inside a BMW.

B89E43D6-262B-440F-9753-4C0E32A1B909.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by 3 1/2" MAGUM View Post
    Yes, I did. I also saved his assistant from certain harm when she got locked inside a BMW.
    Haha she told me about that.
    Last edited by KRT; 03-14-2019 at 08:15 PM.
    More fuel = more boost!!

Did you bring her donuts?

Kevin and crew did an awesome job as usual. He even let me borrow his truck while they took care of the Tahoe. He almost didn't get his truck back when the wife saw it and rode in it.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Everything is for sale!

Tell me how you got 20+mpg from that duramax you used to drive!

Efi live

Who’s tunes?

These boys on the lbz forums all the sudden have pitchforks out on kory Willis.

Duramaxtuner.com
    Now you have to remember this was 8+ years ago when I was messing with it and still had my duramax which was also an LLY. I also blocked the egr and did the pcv reroute plus airaid intake with 4" exhaust from turbo back. Tires were bfgs on a set of H2 rims with speedometer corrected with efi live as well.

Yeah, was searching and reading the other night and saw lots of duramax discussion from over the past few years.

What’s up with the pitchforks?
    More fuel = more boost!!

This is a copy and paste from a LBZ group. NOT MY INPUT

“ —-Kory likes pulse width and timing on all of his tunes. Both of those things will make cracking a piston more likely. Any hot tune with too small of injectors will have to use both of those to make power but most tuners will avoid cranking it up too much. It isn't so much an it will happen thing as it is a more likely thing. I wouldn't run PPEI on my weed whacker but that's due to other factors as well. If you wanna get new tunes you can unlink your autocal from PPEI and go with someone else.”

Another quote.....

“Then you’ll never really understand how many other reputable tuners are 10x better than what you’re running. PPEI is the bullydog of EFI Live“

Kinda funny seeing how usually these guys would let him do unspeakable things to them just to have him tune their truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Did you bring her donuts?
    Last 2 times I was up there, she had gifts for me...