Thread: “The Bobwhite” Short Film

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default “The Bobwhite” Short Film

Mossy Oak GO Now Streaming “The Bobwhite” Short Film

WEST POINT, MS –- Mossy Oak GO is now streaming “The Bobwhite,” the latest short film added to the evergrowing free, digital on-demand library available on all streaming platforms.

Charged with a mission to think outside the box, Dr. Ron Kendall and his team have identified parasites that seriously impact wild Northern bobwhite quail. The Wildlife Toxicology Lab at Texas Tech University has been conducting research over the past three years in conjunction with the FDA to formulate and gain approval for the first medicated feed developed for a wild quail in North America. With pilot study ranches in Texas and Oklahoma, the results are promising for a future of sustainable quail populations.

Mossy Oak recently announced Mossy Oak GO, its all-new 100% FREE television and mobile digital streaming platform, offering on-demand access, anywhere, anytime, any place, with any device to Mossy Oak’s latest video offerings as well as archived content since the launch of Mossy Oak Productions in 1995.

With Mossy Oak GO, viewers don’t have to deal with expensive subscription rates or being interrupted by redundant commercials. Mossy Oak made it simple. Viewers download the app through a preferred streaming platform and start watching free, uninterrupted outdoors entertainment. Download Mossy Oak GO and start watching “The Bobwhite” now.

To learn more about Mossy Oak GO, visit mossyoak.com/MOGO and to learn more about Mossy Oak, visit https://www.mossyoak.com.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I was weaned on bird hunting. My father was an upstate physician and kept two English setters in the back yard. On Saturday morning, we would load the dogs in the trunk of the car and visit patients of his who were farmers. When we pulled in the driveway, the farmer would come out and say "Morning Doc, there's usually a covey down by the creek about now." And the story line would repeat itself. It was not uncommon to raise 8-12 coveys a morning. I miss those days.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Same here. My dad and I bird hunting all over this county on Saturday mornings. Wait till about 9 or 9:30 to head out to give the birds time to lay scent and feed a bit. Hunt till around 3 or so, and finding 8 to 14 coveys was common. As a teenager I loved shooting singles in the woods (challenge) but dad frowned on it so when I was with him I refrained. He didn't cotton to hitting a covey too hard. Get what you could on the rise and move on. Dad knew everyone in the county it seemed so we were always welcomed to hunt their farms. Some people had one rule, "Kill all the birds you want, but don't shoot my rabbits." But Dad wouldn't shoot a rabbit over his pointers anyway. And if anyone else did they wouldn't hunt behind his dogs again. I joined the USAF in '71 and I called dad from Lackland when I went into PJ Indoc and told him to sell my pointer. By then it had gotten so hard to find birds dad had quit hunting and bass fished winter and summer. And I knew it would be a while before I got back because "Superman School" was 18 months if I survived the 10 weeks of Indoc.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

i hunted turkeys with Ron Kendall JR two years ago in TX. we killed our birds early, and ended up staying at their ranch for a night. He gave us a tour and showed us the cages and different trapping methods for the quail. They really have a passion for the bobwhite, and have really figured something out with that Eye worm thing. Pretty interesting stuff.