Thread: Mergie and Silent Weapon

Default Mergie and Silent Weapon

Could you investigate this and let us know?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 03-09-2019 at 12:04 PM.

If your asking if the Justice Democrats is a real organization the answer is yes.

They are using the Steve Bannonon hand book.

They want to replace the dems, and they are doing well currently.

Pelosi, Schumer, Hoyer, The Bridge Builder, are the Democrat leaders even though they looked dumb this past week they are taking care of there back yards.

Look at this past week. They are all tripping over themselves to see who can sound the stupidest to protect a moon cultist from Minnesota.

Now the problem they are gonna run up against Washington runs on money. The money flows when the lobbyist control you. The social justice warriors are gonna be subject to this little thing called greed.

You are already seeing the old guard set booby traps for AOC.

All of her friends have certain little pitfalls set up for them too.

If you think Pelosi isn't waiting on AOC in the parking lot with a tire iron, well just watch.

When they the social warriors go to hit the king i.e. the old guard they better be ready to kill them. If not they will have so much dirt on them they will destroy the AOCs of the future.
    I've been watching this for a while.

My prediction is the AOCs will be the new Jim Traficant's. The old guard will set financial traps for the younger ones. If they don't get in line.
    The puppet masters if they keep on will end up dead.

Cord Meyer wrote the book on how to dispose of unwanted political rivals. The Clintons got so good at it they renamed it "Arkencide"
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Anybody run this past chan perchance?

AOC et al will run into the same swamp as Trump. Bernie got a good dose of it last election. The fist that hit him was in a velvet glove and didn’t destroy him because they needed his votes in the general election.

Remember, the left and right wing are on the same bird. The swamp is not concerned with right or left politics, only power.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Kinda spooky ain't it.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Bad plan the puppet eventually begin to think they have a brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    AOC et al will run into the same swamp as Trump. Bernie got a good dose of it last election. The fist that hit him was in a velvet glove and didn’t destroy him because they needed his votes in the general election.

Remember, the left and right wing are on the same bird. The swamp is not concerned with right or left politics, only power.
    word
    At least I'm housebroken.

I don't find it all that spooky.

I followed Mergie to the end of the internet and then jumped off one time.

I came back changed.

I've been watching all sorts of different political movements for some time.
    Remember who won 500$ from Tooth over Trump.

Cenk is very much still in on calling the shots. They got into a "fight" a while back. It allowed him to step away, and claim he was no longer part of the movement but propagate the views via his tv program.

Think Steve Bannon.

They are literally copying him.

But Bannon is much smoother. Cenk is a blabber mouth who is the epitome of the snowflake who doesn't like your opinion so he runs and hides, now he is adopting the ANTIFA and has been silencing the opposition.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post

Remember who won 500$ from Tooth over Trump.

Ah, I should have mentioned it to him last week but he was ginding away on me and I didn't want him to have a twitch. Bahaaaa.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

This scares the HELL out of me!

What if you get a California or NY whom is now implementing these laws a few post showed up on here last week, but no one made the connection.

What happens when this happens.

Folks we could have a civil war.

We have team RED who says our candidate won via the constitution.

Team Blue says we won due to mob rule IE real democracy.

Who is the winner?

I don't know, but my guess is go get your favorite voting tool and go to war!

https://www.cpr.org/news/story/color...ballot-measure
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

I've read about it some. No mention of it from sources that may actually know. But the Dems are playing into the hand of Trump and MI. It's called optics and it's a big part of the game. Trump eggs them on and they make fools out of themselves. This lets the people see what Dems are really all about. Former Dems are running away from the DNC in droves. Trump is giving them the rope to hang themselves.

As Napoleon Bonaparte has been accredited with saying, "Never interrupt the enemy when they are in the process of destroying themselves." Woodrow Wilson (dirtbag) put it this way: "Never … murder a man who is committing suicide."

If I hear more about the AOC deal I'll post it.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

I did find this article. I don't know anything about the site but the article is well sourced:

https://centipedenation.com/analysis...ting-the-left/
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Just remember this guy:

He use to have the best quotes.

But the dems turned on him! They knew they had AOC when she said: "I don't know how I'm suppose to pay for a apartment with out a paycheck." They had "their" guys go to her then and "show" her how to do it knowing they could use that dirt on her later on if they needed to get her in line.

Mr. Speaker, the Gettysburg Address is 286 words. The Declaration of Independence is 1,322 words. Government regulations on the sale of cabbage are 27,000 words. Mr. Speaker, now if that is not enough to stuff your cabbage roll, regulations cost taxpayers $400 billion a year, $4,000 per every family each and every year, year in and year out. Unbelievable. It is so bad, if a dog urinates in a parking lot, the EPA declares it a wetland. (1999)
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

http://zackexley.com

Watch this guy! He is behind the scenes.

He is a Soros guy.

Its interesting how the stars are aligning.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

That's pretty scary because if there are brains associated, in any way, with AOC, she does a damn fine job of hiding them.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.