Thread: The health dare??

Default The health dare??

Has anyone tried this and if so are you happy with it? I'm looking to get off my blood pressure meds and have been thinking about giving this company a try. Please delete if this is not approved.

https://www.thehealthdare.com/about.php
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

The scducks crowd will give you all sorts of advice.... but the reality is that accountability is a HUGE factor in success, because it is really hard in todays society especially if not surrounded by others will similar goals. I send alot of patients to the Army wellness center with great success. It appears based on the website that they provide similar type of services as what my patients have access to.

The research is conclusive that a whole food diet with 60 minutes of moderate intensity exercise most days of the weak is the key to weight loss.... the method you chose will vary widely though almost everything points towards a plant based whole food diet as the ideal. This company might make that process easier, it is your health so it is worth whatever it takes.
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

I dare anyone who wants to get healthier to stop eating fast food, drink nothing but water, and raise your resting heart rate for 30+ minutes everyday. I guarantee you won't have to worry about: health dare, keto, crossfit, atkins, advocare, herbalife, whatever other bullshit people try to sell you to get healthy.

You know how to get healthy. You either want to or you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Hunter View Post
    I dare anyone who wants to get healthier to stop eating fast food, drink nothing but water, and raise your resting heart rate for 30+ minutes everyday. I guarantee you won't have to worry about: health dare, keto, crossfit, atkins, advocare, herbalife, whatever other bullshit people try to sell you to get healthy.

You know how to get healthy. You either want to or you don't.
    This

did someone mention exercise and weight loss?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

If you want to get healthy, don't rely on some gimmick, make an adult decision to eat right and exercise.