Thread: Abortion

Default Abortion

I used to have an somewhat indifferent attitude towards abortion. I thought, while horrible, probably had some benefits, like population control and reducing the amount of unwanted children who end up being a burden to society in one way or another.

Not after watching this.

https://www.facebook.com/laura.v.ram...6559514526026/
    Last edited by everlast; 03-02-2019 at 10:47 AM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Democrats have done more for the pro life movement in the last month than conservative groups have done in the last 20 years

Very true
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

I won’t watch whatever that is!!

Abortion is abhorrent.

It broke my heart to listen to her. I’ve always been against abortion. It is murder period.
    867-5309

I have always been too, but in the last couple of years, I have gotten a little uncaring. But listening to the little bit that i could stomach, it went beyond the abstract right vs wrong and described the horrors that the babies themselves experience during the processes. It was a good wake up call.
    -Samuel Adams

Look up Margaret Sanger, hero of the left , if you’d like to know the origins of the modern movement. Yes, it is a movement.
    Absolutely abhorrent.

Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot