Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Otto Warmbier

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    First off, a few of you try to paint me as a lib and an Obama supporter....What you probably don’t know is that I was still a soldier when he was President. I took my oath seriously and I won’t apologize for that.
    No apology necessary. I wish one of our SCOTUS justices had your integrity. She's a banana -eaked ball of dirty worm load, giving opinions while on the bench. But I digress.

Well, you can finally comment on:

Benghazi

Lead from Behind CiC

ISIS as JV team

His world apology rump smooching tour

The stimulus plan

His interpretation of Title IX and trannies

Blaming 9/11/12 on a video and appearing to be pro-censorship while doing so.

I'm only kidding. I really don't care if you comment on my list. Just wanted to point out that Donald Trump isn't the last president to piss off half the country and nothing come of the collective ire.

Peace. I'm'a have a beer now, too.

I think Trump is first President to reveal the mentality it takes to be Prez. The first job requirement is being a narcissist that goes for any politicians. Imo, though all have been cut from the same cloth. Before another job requirement was covering it up and seeming moral. I think Regan was a true conservative and Obama a true Progressive. The rest I remember could have played on other side they just wanted to be President.

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    No apology necessary. I wish one of our SCOTUS justices had your integrity. She's a banana -eaked ball of dirty worm load, giving opinions while on the bench. But I digress.

Well, you can finally comment on:

Benghazi

Lead from Behind CiC

ISIS as JV team

His world apology rump smooching tour

The stimulus plan

His interpretation of Title IX and trannies

Blaming 9/11/12 on a video and appearing to be pro-censorship while doing so.

I'm only kidding. I really don't care if you comment on my list. Just wanted to point out that Donald Trump isn't the last president to piss off half the country and nothing come of the collective ire.

Peace. I'm'a have a beer now, too.
    My man.

Totally agree with you.
    Too many people tried to muddy the water here.
    Fact: Trump crawfished on his moral stance and statements concerning Otto.
    Fact: He lies. A lot
    Opinion: I don’t trust habitual liars. It’s the tip of the iceberg of a man’s character.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Great contribution. Thanks for sharing.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

I do not disagree. I think he is promoting his brand more than being a patriot. But he is using a conservative polices to win and many are working. I feel sure he could play liberal if it was a winning platform for him. My biggest concern is the debt is no concern to him. He only wants to win today and thru 2024.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My man.

Totally agree with you.
    Too many people tried to muddy the water here.
    Fact: Trump crawfished on his moral stance and statements concerning Otto.
    Fact: He lies. A lot
    Opinion: I don’t trust habitual liars. It’s the tip of the iceberg of a man’s character.
    Now that you put your finger on what you don't like and what you believe, do you feel better? I hope so. It always made me feel good to spell out issues I've had with presidents.

I’m waiting to see if there is more to the story before I make a judgement. Obama could make some real nice speeches and was all serious like while he was selling the US out. I know that’s past history but I like comparisons. Slick Willy would have really worried you.
    Last edited by Spur hunter; 03-02-2019 at 04:19 PM.
    Worship the LORD, not HIS creation.

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

Quote Originally Posted by Spur hunter View Post
    I’m waiting to see if there is more to the story before I make a judgement. Obama could make some real nice speeches and was all serious like while he was selling the US out. I know that’s past history but I like comparisons. Slick Willy would have really worried you.
    Yeah, I served under that car salesman too.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Yeah, I served under that car salesman too.
    So what you are saying YOU ain't HAPPY regardless who is runnin the show. Correct?
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by mudflat View Post
    Otto should have stayed outta NK. Its about like those that go to Afganistan on their own free will, get captured/killed, and expect sympathy. His life is a mere speck of dust in the grand scheme of things.
    Yep, while his death is a terrible thing it’s because he put himself in the situation. Simply put he was an idiot. You don’t let a dead idiot wreck a chance to make a deal that could benefit our whole country.

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    So what you are saying YOU ain't HAPPY regardless who is runnin the show. Correct?
    No.