Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UGA/USC

Leave it to a Georgia fan to be obnoxious in victory. Just be glad you got a gift from Carolina's DBs dropping your quarterblack's best attempt to throw 5 picks. Spurrier has your number and always will. You have seen the future and it is not pretty for UGA. You've been playing second fiddle to UT and UF for 25 years and now you'll be following USC as well. If the Cocks make the PAT, FG or that ridiculous motion penalty that called back Rice's TD and y'all wouldn't be crowing you'd be whining like a wounded puppy. You're lucky....realize this and move on.
    Feeling good\'s good enough...

a loose is a loose is a loose. How the fuck did you people make it out of 6th grade?? Bwaaaaaaaaa...
    At least I'm housebroken.

One question Duck Nutz, how fuck did you make it out the 6th grade???
    Originally posted by Duck Nitz:

We have plenty of Browning and Mossy Oak camoflauge clothing and Lacrosse waders with more on the way. Boots by Rocky and Lacrosse. Of course we are a premium Beretta gun dealer and have a great selection of shotguns as well as beretta gear and clothing. WE are also a Browning, Benelli, and WInchester dealer with a great selectio of the latest waterfowling shotguns.

For future reference, there is only an A between the L and G in CAMOFLAGE...

Also,

Originally posted by Duck Nitz:

I explained that SCWA had failed miserably in trying to create these kind of results and that alot of folks, particularly in South Carolina, are going to be very wary of anyone attempting to release birds just to see what would happen.

Another little hint, ALOT is 2 words not 1...bwaa

You're highjacking a sports thread...and your spelling is horrible.

"alot" can be written as one or two words.

Originally posted by DucKboy5:
    For future reference, there is only an A between the L and G in CAMOFLAGE...
    If you're going to correct somebody's spelling, at least get it right. The proper spelling is CAMOUFLAGE, not CAMOFLAGE.

What is the point of correcting grammar on a duck hunting forum anyway? This started out as discussion about USC losing Saturday and has turned into a freakin English class.

youu dman lil basstards tooken all the fun out of loosing. fuk yalll
    At least I'm housebroken.

Originally posted by SCDuckSlayer:

What is the point of correcting grammar on a duck hunting forum anyway? This started out as discussion about USC losing Saturday and has turned into a freakin English class.
    my apologies SCDS, all this shit started with the clemtards startin shit w/ kneedeep about his spelling error(s)

oh yea SW...

A and lot are 2 seperate words although
    they can be transcribed as one word, ALOT isnt in the english dictionary, maybe you're thinking of alott- "To parcel out; distribute or apportion: allotting land to homesteaders; blame". [img]graemlins/fu2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fu2.gif[/img]

posted by wampus: "that ridiculous motion penalty"?

but there was nothing ridiculous about it. i have already tried to explain this to a carolina fan....spurrier was all pissed because HIS PLAYER did NOT stop like he asked him to. the wide-out moved. therefore, the guy "in motion" needed to come to a complete stop like a formation change, rather than motion.

that call was right on. spurrier was upset at his player.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Originally posted by DucKboy5:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dukmon:
    clemsons second week in the poles......
    ah hem...that would be POLLS there dookieman </font>[/QUOTE]sorry about that, a little early in the morning when i posted that.....

oh, and it's "ahem" in lieu of ah hem....

carry on..

that is all.
    wherever we go we bring monkey with us

It never ceases to amaze me how much taters are like doggie dicks. They like to stay hidden till everything seems just about right and then they come out glowing pink...
    although honestly we should drop the Ag-school spelling bee bit, it is geting tired.

i dont get it, moats. was it NOT a penalty?

is a loss not a loss?

just wondering.....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Spelling is for learned folks, that does not apply here...
    GO COCKS!!!!

We are gonna roll some tide alright!

Leave it alone! Yall won, we lost this week, now get to work!

yall have a entire season to prepare for the ass whipping, don't over analyze it, we will include your team in the stats.

yes pinky, as I recall it was a loss.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

I try not to serve too much crow, 'cause I don't like the taste of it meself. I would suggest you fella's that throw flames on Mon-Fri either learn to salt and peppa yo crow or not throw so many flames. I pull for the gamecocks when they are not playing clemson, but darn y'all make it tough!
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Wampuskat... you must still be tucking your tiger tail from that 30-0 nail biter at death valley a few years ago. I am a tiger fan way more than a gamecock...I was in the stands at the CU/FSU game two years ago when every person in the parking lot was selling their tickets cause they thought they were going to get hammered by FSU. I think the hill is one of the greatest traditions in college football. Death Valley is the loudest regular season game i have ever been to. If the SEC would let us dump Vandy and/or SC for Clemson i would be all for it..Like they say, Clemson and Georgia ain't(yea i said it with inproper grammar)any different except ones on the lake... And we have one helluva vet school..Yea, i am a Georgia fan and we won, and shoulda lost, but we didn't. Tell me how the end is near when our coach's winning percentage is well over .800 and we have one of the best recruiting classes yearly for the last 5 years? ...... god i love southern college football.
    I know I\'m lame cause I have to shoot the tame.

Dude, I'd love to play yall right now. I think we'd kick the everloving crap out the puppies. Glad you realize you got lucky against the Cocks cause your team damn sure couldn't beat them.

As for us joining the SEC....why would we want to? The ACC is the conference of the future...soon it will be the premier conference in all sports....esp. football.
    Feeling good\'s good enough...

I am sure you would love to play us now... as you have the previous two events along with your winning seasons as of late... Dude, ACC football will never have anything that compares to SEC football. Face it, the ACC is trying to be the SEC. You can have your northern wannabee football teams and your coon basketball... Football is Southern....as in SEC. Think bout this, UGA didnt even offer Charlie Whitehurst a scholarship... he is good, but not good enough for UGA standards. Give DJ a few weeks, he will be just fine. Toot your own horn over in the ACC, you have so many "powerhouses" that you had to recruit winning teams to get recruits in the ACC... I think i have sat next to you at a game before.... your the guy that yells national championship after every touchdown CU has... Yea i know you, didnt you have your face painted orange?
    I know I\'m lame cause I have to shoot the tame.

Sadly....this is all true.
    Ya know that little white speck on top of chicken shit, well its chicken shit too!