Thread: Pigman

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Pigman

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Id enjoy the hell out of that.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Agreed. Some people just have waay too much fun!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I believe that guy enjoys hunting for different reasons than I do.
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Dawhoo View Post
    I believe that guy enjoys hunting for different reasons than I do.
    That’s not hunting, it’s killing. I don’t think pigs deserve to be hunted. They’re a pest, just like mosquitoes and liberals. I agree with you that “pigman” comes off as a real tool.
    Last edited by wskinner; 02-23-2019 at 04:16 PM.

Even a pig deserves respect. It’s not becoming of a gentleman to enjoy the demise of an animal.

I looked into doing a helicopter hunt. Damn it wasn't much more expensive than i would have thought.

There are many outfits, and one was much more reasonable than the rest, but I don't wanna take "family vacation" money and blow it on such a thing.

However, I do think it'd be fun as all get outs!

Sent from my S9+ using Tapatalk

I enjoy the demise of animals. Esp pigs

Quote Originally Posted by santee11 View Post
    Even a pig deserves respect. It’s not becoming of a gentleman to enjoy the demise of an animal.
    Pigs don’t play by the rules.

I enjoyed the hell out of that video. He even went out of his way to pretend that those pigs would be consumed.

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

I can respect this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Psalm 42:1 "As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God."

Now we have pig poets?
    DILLIGAF

Don’t get me wrong I have killed nest of them with a stick but I didn’t act like i just hit a home run.

Santee11 is a pretty remorseless killer when he is doing the killing. It is a bit shocking to see others doing the killing.

I love the city boys who wears matching camo, wears face paint and sits in a ground blind to hunt deer , believe a hog isn’t a problem, it’s a pest. Maybe y’all may need to try maintain roads around fields or talk to some farmers. The only thing a hog needs is to be shot and then shot again. I trap and kill and shoot them at night also. The kill count is up to 47 killed a night and 17 trapped and shot in the face. The dog hunters have been killing every weekend. In our part of the world, a dead hog is a good thing .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don’t get me wrong I have killed nest of them with a stick but I didn’t act like i just hit a home run.
    The guy has side burns and a soul patch, and you expected him to have class.