Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: From Diesel to Gas

Quote Originally Posted by Dawhoo View Post
    It is really pretty simple

For the small minority , diesels are a valuable tool. For the "95%ers" it is simply a self marketing attempt. You can pick them out from a mile away, and to most observers outside the rolling coal community the intended image gives a paradoxical effect. It makes me chuckle. I think in the adventure sport community they call these types "posers"
    This goes for most things in the world, but it is their money, and if it makes them happy, good for them.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by wdhigh View Post
    Can I get a hat when I come back for coil overs and a body mount chop?

Of course!
    More fuel = more boost!!

I’d just like to say, that I don’t really “need” a diesel. A half ton pickup would pull my boat just fine, and it would even get the camper where I need it to go the 3 or 4 times a year we use it. But I have one, because, you know, that’s what the fuck I wanted, and this is America.

PS - I do love the way that bitch sounds on a cold morning. You know, if you close your eyes, it sounds like the space shuttle is gettin ready to launch. #fuckyeah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    I’d just like to say, that I don’t really “need” a diesel. A half ton pickup would pull my boat just fine, and it would even get the camper where I need it to go the 3 or 4 times a year we use it. But I have one, because, you know, that’s what the fuck I wanted, and this is America.

PS - I do love the way that bitch sounds on a cold morning. You know, if you close your eyes, it sounds like the space shuttle is gettin ready to launch. #fuckyeah

This. As soon as I think about getting rid of my diesel I hook my F150 up to my boat and pull it up the steepest hill I can find for a few hundred yards. After listening to that thing scream I go home and wash my duramax
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Well first of all, Visor nor Feet’s owns a “real” diesel...
    Last edited by KRT; 02-22-2019 at 06:42 AM.
    More fuel = more boost!!

IMG_20190222_070305796.jpg

Kevin,

Do these count?

My goodness the white privilege in this post....

I'm with you. 'Merica bitches.

However I guess I do need to get with Kevin to actually be part of the "rollin coal" crowd. Gonna upgrade to a 2019 here before too long, will schedule it shortly after purchase.

Mercia...I’m sure all the ones hating on the diesel crowd either can’t afford one or their wife said they can’t have one. The haters probably use a super black eagle 3 when an 870 would do the job, use a maverick to catch a flounder when a riveted 1980 Lowe would do the same and buy all matching Sitka garb when some Academy Magellan camo would suffice. Posers for sure

Didn't we just get through banning this dickhead last week? What was he calling himself then?

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Didn't we just get through banning this dickhead last week? What was he calling himself then?
    Feets?

He was the one everyone thought was Asian.

I am a year or the two out from a new truck probably. These discussions are always interesting. The most I am gonna tow is a bay boat and my daily commute is short.

I like the GMC 1500s with the 6.2 but if I have to pay for premium fuel I might as well buy diesel.

My Ford 6.2l V8 runs on regular.

My 5.3 1500 GMC will haul anything I want it to with No problems
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"