Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Social justice warriors......

Wonder if this fraud qualifies?

Hate Crime

Hate crimes are the highest priority of the FBI’s Civil Rights program due to the devastating impact they have on families and communities. The Bureau investigates hundreds of these cases every year and works to detect and deter further incidents through law enforcement training, public outreach, and partnerships with community groups.

Traditionally, FBI investigations of hate crimes were limited to crimes in which the perpetrators acted based on a bias against the victim’s race, color, religion, or national origin. In addition, investigations were restricted to those wherein the victim was engaged in a federally protected activity. With the passage of the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr., Hate Crimes Prevention Act of 2009, the Bureau became authorized to also investigate crimes committed against those based on biases of actual or perceived sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or gender.
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 02-18-2019 at 03:50 PM.

I ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I ain't paying those Ostarine milkshake sippers shat to beat me up.
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Wonder if this fraud qualifies?

Hate Crime

Hate crimes are the highest priority of the FBI’s Civil Rights program due to the devastating impact they have on families and communities. The Bureau investigates hundreds of these cases every year and works to detect and deter further incidents through law enforcement training, public outreach, and partnerships with community groups.

Traditionally, FBI investigations of hate crimes were limited to crimes in which the perpetrators acted based on a bias against the victim’s race, color, religion, or national origin. In addition, investigations were restricted to those wherein the victim was engaged in a federally protected activity. With the passage of the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr., Hate Crimes Prevention Act of 2009, the Bureau became authorized to also investigate crimes committed against those based on biases of actual or perceived sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or gender.
    hate crime.JPG
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Flosspicks are the shiznit, but Dentists frown on them.
    I'm going to heaven for the weather and hell for the company.

Be dangerous, unpredictable, and make a whole lot of noise.

Ole Al Sharptan has surprised me with saying the the attack was orchestrated Jussie should be prosecuted to the max! I think that is the first time ole Al and I agree on something. As serious as a racially motivated crime is, making one up for political reason is domestic terrorism.

Quote Originally Posted by River Rat View Post
    Flosspicks are the shiznit, but Dentists frown on them.
    Yeah but really, they’re dentists. What do they know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

20190218_215817.jpg

My edc.. that's tactical nerdy for every day carry

I so have to up my sock game...

Floss picks rock
    3m only though
    Rest are junk
    2ths bestest assistant keeps me stocked
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

Make sure they match your drapes.....
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitman09 View Post
    Ole Al Sharptan has surprised me with saying the the attack was orchestrated Jussie should be prosecuted to the max! I think that is the first time ole Al and I agree on something. As serious as a racially motivated crime is, making one up for political reason is domestic terrorism.
    Al was complicit in Tawana Brawley's lies thirty years ago. He can phuck himself with a gardening implement and die.

Quote Originally Posted by GBelly View Post
    Floss picks rock
    3m only though
    Rest are junk
    2ths bestest assistant keeps me stocked
    I like the moist towelettes that 2th has. He brought out lavender to me the last time, and now I kinda like using them. Like after shooting doves or playing golf, hot afternoons and such, they're refreshing. I've got a box of lemon/citrus/whatever in my bag right now.

i know people....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Lavender is soothing

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like the moist towelettes that 2th has. He brought out lavender to me the last time, and now I kinda like using them. Like after shooting doves or playing golf, hot afternoons and such, they're refreshing. I've got a box of lemon/citrus/whatever in my bag right now.
    IMG_0475.JPG

why only 12 days of freshness?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    why only 12 days of freshness?
    Great Question
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    How you and 2th clean up after your "appointment" is really unsettling.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

I'm all man, don't hate me because I'm pretty.