Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Weed

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Check with him now that he’s heard the SCOTUS said he can’t steal money and blame it on pot.....
    Well said. Very well said. Armed robber under the cover of authority in way too many instances.

So my wife was interviewing a patient and asked do you do any drugs. Said he smelled of pot. He insisted he did no drugs. So she asked him did he smoke pot. Yes, mam I do. But pot isn't a drug, you asked about drugs. Pot is an HERB.
    Can't these sheriff's see it's an HERB. Y'all buy them herbs legally, I gotz to make some money on my HERB stocks.
    Low country redneck who moved north

Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    What if they have a fishing buddy who just happens to always have a vape pen or bowl on them? Then they wouldn't need to have money.

then id say hes got good fishin buddies

Quote Originally Posted by dixiedeerslaya View Post
    A friend with weed is a friend indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    The kid may go into slow motion, may have a sudden urge to eat cheetos, and other munchies, but die? I don't think anyone to my knowledge has ever died from ingesting too much THC containing cannabis. Long term use of some of the higher indica stains has been tied to psychosis, and several other mental disorders, but this is usage on a long term scale. A kid accidentally eating a THC butter infused item isn't gonna die.

I do absolutely feel that the quality and purity needs to be regulated. Not for the reasons the goos sheriff does!
    I can't partake anymore at this point in my life due to the profession I chose. That doesn't, however, stop me from looking at what all is out there whenever I'm in Colorado; I can assure you that the free market is doing an exemplary job of ensuring quality and purity! I just go in and smell...it is ridiculous!
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    What if they have a fishing buddy who just happens to always have a vape pen or bowl on them? Then they wouldn't need to have money.
    I keep my pen handy at all times!

I drive a lot and would say one to two times a week I get behind someone smoking dank ass bud. I mean it’s so strong in odor these days. It’s not uncommon to smell it in my cab for 10 mins after being behind Cheech and Chong

I get it, the skunk aroma is and has been the benchmark of quality for last 10 years but damn these breeders have gone overboard.

Legalize it
    Tax it like alcohol
    I already have a name for the dispensary I would open here.
    “Pot store”
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

I drive a lot and would say one to two times a week I get behind someone smoking dank ass bud. I mean it’s so strong in odor these days. It’s not uncommon to smell it in my cab for 10 mins after being behind Cheech and Chong

I get it, the skunk aroma is and has been the benchmark of quality for last 10 years but damn these breeders have gone overboard.

Legalize it
    Tax it like alcohol
    “Pot store”
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

I was watching one of the Drugs, Inc. type shows and they were saying how no one, even in the southeast, smokes "brick bud" anymore because the stuff legally grown and sold out west (and muled over our way) is so much more potent than the stuff amigos are growing and smuggling.

It's wild the amount of sticky bud I smell in here, there's no way these guys can hide it. I'm never really surprised on what I find that has fallen out of pockets either.. and my main store up here is a pretty clean place, it's not you typically nappy liquor store.

Quote Originally Posted by GBelly View Post
    IMO, that car is carrying more than just a person burning a big one, but probably had a sizable quantity aboard.

On the way to Greenville back in December, we were doing 60 on I-26. Got behind someone foghatting in the hammer lane and the skunky aroma was overwhelming despite rain, closed windows, and our speed. Once we got an opening on the right, we passed the car. The lady was smoking a big cigar sized joint but I cannot believe she didn't have a lot of product in the vehicle with her, too. Complete idiot. You need airtight jars to carry product in your car or keep it in your home unless you want to be a friggin' narc magnet.

Quote Originally Posted by GBelly View Post

Legalize it
    Tax it like alcohol
    “Pot store”
    Weed and Cast Iron!
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by dixiedeerslaya View Post
    :thumbup:
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

I walked into a store and it smelled like a skunk had sprayed the store. I asked the cashier did they have a skunk spray in here. She politely pointed to the person on the other side of the room. Dude was rank. That's the day I realized the term skunk weed.
    Low country redneck who moved north

Personally, I live in the state where it is super easy to obtain a medical marijuana card. I would also recommend to compare medical marijuana doctors on Yelp and read reviews to get an idea of the price and customer service.

I always tried to use good weed for anxiety but it would only sometimes help and sometimes just make me more anxious. I find with CBD oil here that its much more effective in that department. I got a vape pen with pure CBD oil this time around and I freaking love it.
    Mental health is no joke.
    Last edited by rayshow; 03-28-2020 at 03:39 PM.

Yea sure officer its CBD.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    Yea sure officer its CBD.

that what raleigh mayor claims too

Damn I missed that hahaha

Them pens are certainly convenient but they're really tough on the lungs per my wife who works in the ER, stick to the flower if you can
    "some men are mere hunters, others are turkey hunters"-Archibald Rutledge