Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Weed

CBD. You are correct about the Quality. My Brother and his partner have schooled me about it.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I've got some 99% pure powder form I got from Gencana in Ky when I toured their facility.

They gave me some of their oil.

Both are far more potent than anything I've bought in SC. Especially the 99% powder that does actually help when my knee cranks up really bad. One of the main issues is the lack consistency from product A to product B. There is no standards. There are several in Ky and currently in SC that want that too happen. Yes, it will cut out mom and poop but it will make a consistent product across the nation. If you buy Gencana's product or if you buy Green Co it would all be the same. The % would have to be labeled on the package.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

This is who handle's all their raw hemp. They are cutting edge when it comes to quality. They come and test it for purity, mold etc. before they will even touch it. https://www.sugarleaflabs.com/
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Last edited by ecu1984; 02-20-2019 at 10:21 AM.

I toured local legal grow sites and warehousing in Denver a few months back. My buddy who was a NC outerbanks weed outlaw back in the seventies and eighties, is legit and thriving there now.
    He was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer three months ago.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 02-20-2019 at 10:26 AM.

This is what the capitalist DT should be drawing up if interested in self gains and getting a head start on permiting...…..its coming

Peace, Love and Stop the War now.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    Peace, Love and Stop the War now.
    I approve this message

50 bucks for a quarter? hell yeah
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

$10/gram? $135/oz? significant savings if you buy in bulk!!

And it's the fire.... At swag rates
    Last edited by fro; 02-20-2019 at 11:54 AM.
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    This is what the capitalist DT should be drawing up if interested in self gains and getting a head start on permiting...…..its coming
    We just got back from Breckenridge area on Sunday. I told my wife opening a dispensary and being one of the first ones wouldn’t be a bad deal if it ever becomes federally legal.
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

Old warehouse space is where all the big grow centers were.

Drug bust leads to Upstate sheriff’s fired-up tirade against medical marijuana
    Sheriff Steve Mueller angered by labels, packaging of illegal marijuana seized in bust

Updated: 6:09 PM EST Feb 20, 2019

“This is just another reality check as to why myself and the other 45 sheriffs in South Carolina are opposed to medical marijuana. We believe any medicine for our citizens should be tested, evaluated and approved by the professionals in the Food and Drug Administration just like all other medicine in our homes.

“Some of our legislators should not be the decision-makers in the types of medicine approved in our state, they are setting us up to embark on a social experiment with deadly consequences from a social, health and economic standpoint! How many children will grab what looks like an innocent candy bar, cereal bar or Oreo cookie and many other similar everyday products used in their house that now have been laced or infused with medical marijuana.

“A child ingests these products and the parents will end up planning a funeral because the child died from an overdose. Is this the South Carolina we want moving forward?
    https://www.wyff4.com/article/drug-b...juana/26434862

Check with him now that he’s heard the SCOTUS said he can’t steal money and blame it on pot.....

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post

Drug bust leads to Upstate sheriff’s fired-up tirade against medical marijuana
    Sheriff Steve Mueller angered by labels, packaging of illegal marijuana seized in bust

Updated: 6:09 PM EST Feb 20, 2019

https://www.wyff4.com/article/drug-b...juana/26434862
    The kid may go into slow motion, may have a sudden urge to eat cheetos, and other munchies, but die? I don't think anyone to my knowledge has ever died from ingesting too much THC containing cannabis. Long term use of some of the higher indica stains has been tied to psychosis, and several other mental disorders, but this is usage on a long term scale. A kid accidentally eating a THC butter infused item isn't gonna die.

I do absolutely feel that the quality and purity needs to be regulated. Not for the reasons the goos sheriff does!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

"ooooo they are packaging them in colorful packages with fruity flavor to appeal to children"

Yea, because we all know children have SOOOOO much money....

Quote Originally Posted by dixiedeerslaya View Post
    "ooooo they are packaging them in colorful packages with fruity flavor to appeal to children"

Yea, because we all know children have SOOOOO much money....
    What if they have a fishing buddy who just happens to always have a vape pen or bowl on them? Then they wouldn't need to have money.
    Last edited by Birddawg; 02-21-2019 at 08:56 AM. Reason: typos
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm