Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: College Baseball Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Uga, he must be talking about these types of "big games."

Let me know when y'all win a NC in a sport that makes money this century. Hey, can you tell us when the CFB NC was played again?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Let me know when y'all win a NC in a sport that makes money this century. Hey, can you tell us when the CFB NC was played again?
    Sometime in January I think.. tell us who no one gives a shit about, you’re slacking.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Sometime in January I think.. tell us who no one gives a shit about, you’re slacking.
    I've been trying to tell you, you just haven't taken the hint.

And just for clarification, I have no idea what Clemson's baseball record is, I just know they and Sakkerliner suck this year.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Dawgs are 2-0 in tourney. Play again Saturday.

Clemson pitcher threw a gem today. Pretty sure he faced the minimum through 7.

Quote Originally Posted by duckchoppin View Post
    Clemson pitcher threw a gem today. Pretty sure he faced the minimum through 7.
    Yea he did. That was a fun game to watch.