Thread: Ballistic chronographs

Default Ballistic chronographs

Prices are all over the place. What do y'all suggest?
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

I’ve never used any of them but MagnetoSpeed seems to be easy to use and accurate.

Get one with the remote screen. If ya just need to do a little dev of loads just borrow one
    Last edited by mello_collins; 02-15-2019 at 04:42 PM.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Magnetospeed Sport if you’re on a budget.
    Labradar if you’re budget will allow. It’s way more versatile. I Have both they are within 1 FPS of each other.

I've got one of the old style models with the little shades you erect over the sensor unit. It's a PITA but works well enough for infrequent stuff. I've looked at the MagnetoSpeed and want one but haven't had the time to do much reloading lately so I back-burnered the purchase. If I was in the market, I wouldn't hesitate to get the Magneto.

I’ve had the magnetospeed sporter and upgraded to the V3 because of big brakes and suppressors. The Labradar is nice if you want to shoot groups while doing load dev and if you are by yourself. It can be kinda aggravating to set up on a busy range.

The bayonet can shift POI on some rifles. It effects my 6.5x47L but does not effect my 223 AI or 7RM.

I personally like the V3 over the labradar.

Magneto Gen 1 is all the regular guy needs, anything else is either trash or way over the needs for geeks like ^
    Genesis 9;2

Quote Originally Posted by Strick9 View Post
    Magneto Gen 1 is all the regular guy needs, anything else is either trash or way over the needs for geeks like ^
    Shut up.

Fatboy gettn lippy again I see , must have placed in a paint ball tournament again.
    Genesis 9;2

Quote Originally Posted by Strick9 View Post
    Fatboy gettn lippy again I see , must have placed in a paint ball tournament again.
    I’ve seen air soft shooters shoot better than I did the other weekend in Florida. Really thinking about taking up chess or knitting.