Thread: More BS from the Ongoing Witch Hunt

Default More BS from the Ongoing Witch Hunt

https://www.wsj.com/articles/judge-r...nt-11550101738

So they are keeping the man in worse conditions than El Chapo for lying to a coup dentate? The same group that kept two men in jail until their deaths,just to protect their own interests and assets . The same group who fabricated lies and held back evidence that landed folks in jail for a year during the Enron trial. The same team that really did colude with the Russians in the form of the sale of American uranium.

The uber liberal judge concluded that he didn't lie about the Ukrainian, Kilimnik. He didn't lie about some secret plan that prosecution made up in their wild 30 million plus dollar boondoggle of a case. No no no they got him on talking with someone after the fact. Thats it. That is why they have the man in solitary confinement and treated like the worst criminal in modern history.

He would not even be in the situation if it were not for false affidavits, lying FBI agents, and Hildabeast.

Stoke-it and his wet rat on acid lover got off for openly admitting to trying to subvert the will of the people with a demotion and a career enhancement, after the dust settled.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Sad times
    Windows Down!

Lock her up... and the the rest of her complicit gang. I'm still holding out hope that Trump releases the hounds with this new AG, just in time for the 2020 campaigns.

You’re talking about plea agreements being pulled, not the fact that he is already a convicted criminal. The judge confirmed 3 actions, not 1, for grounds to dissolve the plea deal. I have no sympathy for him. I would feel the same way if Hillary were in his spot so let’s not even use that silly little sycophantic excuse either. Fk a crook.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie