Thread: Small ball in....

Default Small ball in....

2 days can't wait for some baseball then on to the turkeys!
    Go Tiger's
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Tomorrow at 4, first pitch at Founders Park! Unfortunately, I will miss seeing it in person for the first time in about 6 years, but glad its on the TV.

The little one kicks off his HS career a week from Saturday, and the oldest starts JV ball a week from Monday. Both are dating Softball girls, so I'm sure we'll watch a few games there, too.

Hoping to go watch some D2 college ball Monday, and need to catch a FloDar game or two soon, both in support of former summer employees.

Glad Baseball is back! Time to cut back on internet TV subscriptions!

Heck yes! My oldest starts his first year of high school ball this year too. Scrimmaging South Aiken monday. He's got a sporting clays tournament in Georgetown Saturday but we may ride to Clemson Sunday afternoon if the weather is conducive to tank tops and daisy dukes

Nice!

My youngest starts T-ball this year and daughter starts softball. Excited for both of them.

Pitchers and catchers are in spring training for the Cubbies. Tigers are ready to roll. Ready to take these youngins to drown some worms and crickets. Gonna be a great spring.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft