Thread: I thought it was a tolerant religion?

Default I thought it was a tolerant religion?

I feel strange being on a Clintons side...

But to all the nay sayers who thought you could just get a muslim over here slap dab in the land of the free home of the brave, and they would abandon their hate for anything non muslim and embrace jews and Israel.

Ah...No!

You can take the muslim out of the land of the pedophile cult, but you can't take the pedophile cult out of the muslim!

Here we are with love and tolerance and allow one of these vermin to sit in one side of our bicameral congress!

She would be nothing more than chattel in her own country, one step above the goats.

She could even be killed for not properly wearing a hijab by her own religion she profess to love.

But we allow her use our own laws and platforms to espouse hate for Israel and her people!

There is no difference between her and Bin Laden.

She would gut each and everyone of us if we would not submit to her cult.

What does she do with her new status as a Us House member?

Take every chance she gets to bash God's chosen people. All that comes out the womans mouth is pure evil.

Islam and western civilization can not coexist together. It is like oil and water.

She should be arrested for hate speech! I mean its ok to get in trouble for calling a man a man when it wants to be called a woman, but lord forbid a woman who claims her religion hates jews so its ok for her to espouse hatred for the chosen race!

https://news.grabien.com/story-rep-i...witter-rampage
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

He’s back
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

I saw today that there is a call to remove her from office. We shall see how far that goes. Pelosi appointed her to the House Foreign Affairs committee. Make no mistake Ilhan Omar is an enemy.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    He’s back
    I've been lurking like a great white waiting.
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 02-12-2019 at 04:05 AM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Only religion in the world you get called a racist for ridiculing it. Any other sky god is mocked? Hollyweird stands and claps, gets wood or moist. Phuck their sky god, their prophet, their holy book, their holy sites, and most of all...phuck them and their feelings. Even Christopher Hitchens recognized it as truly dangerous, making a distinction between it and Christianity, and he was no fan of the latter.

She shouldn't be arrested for her warped views. But somebody should verbally pinata her ass every day of the week. Troll her into the open, get her to say how she really feels.