Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great Britain

Default Great Britain

Not so great anymore...

A mother was arrested in front of her children and locked up for seven hours after referring to a transgender woman as a man online.

Three officers detained Kate Scottow at her home before quizzing her at a police station about an argument with an activist on Twitter over so-called 'deadnaming'.

The 38-year-old, from Hitchin, Hertfordshire, had her photograph, DNA and fingerprints taken and remains under investigation.

More than two months after her arrest on December 1, she has had neither her mobile phone or laptop returned, which she says is hampering her studies for a Masters in forensic psychology.

Writing on online forum Mumsnet, Mrs Scottow – who has also been served with a court order that bans her from referring to her accuser as a man – claimed: 'I was arrested in my home by three officers, with my autistic ten-year-old daughter and breastfed 20-month-old son present.

'I was then detained for seven hours in a cell with no sanitary products (which I said I needed) before being interviewed then later released under investigation ... I was arrested for harassment and malicious communications because I called someone out and misgendered them on Twitter.'
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...woman-man.html

It's "MA'AM"
    Last edited by Bownut; 02-11-2019 at 10:41 AM.

The English gave up their right to be free a long time a ago.

IMG_0466.PNG

Bookface, Twiddler, Myplace, are all the debil. 3/4's of this place would be locked up for name calling if they started over here.

liberal PC and social media strike again

So if we don't play along with their mental illness we can be arrested? That's all sorts of wrong.

If any of us ran around saying:

"I like to screw women" "I'm going home to my wife, and we are gonna make a baby"

Hoy crap! The loony left would shit themselves. My male privilege would cause them to act like retarded 3 year olds!

Misogynists Alert!!!

I was at Disney 3 weeks ago, and two different occasions I ran into some militant lesbians. I mean the sloppy fat ugly as home made sin bitches.

One instance we were on the bus heading to the next park and the fat asses had their rent a kids with them.

One was letting the kid climb all over the seats while she stuffed her face with food, while sitting under the sign that says: Please do not eat or drink while on the bus." The bus driver had to slam on brakes. One of the kids went flying 3-4 seats forward hitting her head on the post that you hold on too while standing.

There was a collective gasp from all of us. But when the kid turned right side up didn't have blood pouring out, was moving, and let out a loud cry we all figured she was ok.

After the "boss" got through chastising her sloppy fat honey pot, she turned to all the rest of us and announced it was ok they were gay.

Now what did her propensity for carpet munching on the same team as her own have to do with the kid imitating Johnny Knoxville, any of us on the bus, or being at disney?

Its like they have to not only commit crimes against nature, but verbally try and brain wash us into accepting their gross behavior!

God help the kids!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

"The 38-year-old, from Hitchin, Hertfordshire, had her photograph, DNA and fingerprints taken and remains under investigation."

Until we start killing or at least kicking the shit outta these freaks, expect it to become much worse.

This shit disgusts me.

Macho Ma'am Tranny Savage

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Until we start killing or at least kicking the shit outta these freaks, expect it to become much worse.
    Jesus

I hope the tipping point comes before I am too old. What my boys are going to have to live through will be horrible. Yes, I believe these snowflakes need killing.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Hunter View Post
    Jesus
    Yes, they need Jesus bad.

But if your scoffing at the fact he says they need killing......he is just being preemptive.

Lord have mercy half the left wanted to kill your kids while in the womb. Now they are ok with killing new borns.

Then there is the 2/3 of the other half left who want to dress up like Rupaul crossed with a evil clown and read bed time stories too the kids that make it out alive.

The last 1/3 of the second half will then adopt the kids after they have reached puberty and need counseling for the rest of their lives because they were pimped out up until they got too big. They will never hit puberty because they were fed hormone blockers.

So in a sense the left from ever corner wants to kill you and your culture. He just recommend beating a few heads and keeping them in line, and know if they are gonna practice their crimes against nature do it behind closed doors and not in the public square.

I believe most people would could care less if Macho Ma'am Tranny Savage wants to carpet munch or if Jim and Bill want to suck each other off. It when they feel compelled to constantly remind all the rest of us of their sexual exploits that turns people off.
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 02-12-2019 at 01:42 PM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Not so great anymore...

George and the boys kinda showed them that in the 1700's
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    George and the boys kinda showed them that in the 1700's

Rebel scum!

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Rebel scum!
    Just imagine how messed up of a smile you would have, if it weren't for those rebel scum.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

asshole dentists!!
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.