Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trespassing and illegal dumping

Cutter, you picked a fine time to take a break! It will be cold in no time and I hope you recover quickly. I'm guessing your peeler Jake will take it out on them when you get back rolling. Rest up the both of you.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I said Roach, not El Cucaraca. Keep up...

Like the time I pulled into St Matthews and there they were pulled over at the Gin by the Highway Patrol. Patrolman looked a little jumpy so I pulled over at a respectable distance and stuck my hands out of the truck.

He finally came over and asked me what I wanted. I simply said that I was sort of responsible for these clowns and if I could be of any service, here I am.

"Do you know what they did?!!"

Well, nossir.

"I am following behind them about 3 car lengths on 601, when out comes a Churches Chicken box. It hit my damn car!!!"

Well...

"Well nothing! Before I could even compose myself enough to hit the siren, out comes an empty case box of Natural Light full of empties!!"

Ouch.

He went on to ask me why Roach had a gangster roll on him, which I had to explain the role of the HNIC (and this Patrolman was black) of rural South Carolina. He ended up just saying fuck it and let them go knowing they were not going to show up to pay any littering fine in Calhoun County.
    Glad ol' Roach got to keep his bank...

Bye.
    A blessing on your house.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    Let's hear some, I'm laid up in the hospital til Tuesday. I could use a few good laughs
    Man I hate to hear that. Praying for you to get back on your feet and to keep posting dead squirrel pics

Fuck a trespasser and people who litter. I just mowed cotton stalks in a field of ours, and on the edge of the driveway we're bags of leaves. In a canal ditch i beside the road, in a field 15 miles from that one, were more bags of leaves. Really people? Leaves? I haven't had someone dump that kind of trash yet. If they did, we would find them. We'd hunt them down like they stole money from us. Especially since it's too wet to get into the fields. I got all kind of time on my hands, and if the law won't help me, then I'll help myself.
    Last edited by wskinner; 02-10-2019 at 12:17 AM.

Bye.
    Was wondering how long he was going to make it
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    Was wondering how long he was going to make it this time
    FIFY

Didn’t read all the responses but I have had mixed results with DNR and dumping. If they can get the trashy fucks to admit to it they will be ticketed. If not you will have to clean it up yourself. Every time that I have dealt with this,3 times in the last 5 years there was a county dump site within a half mile.

I got a yankee buddy that will find a piece of mail in trash, walk up to the house, ring the doorbell and dump it at their feet. What Jab said has happened to him a time or two. Litter hotline is more worthless than democrats though
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Like the time I pulled into St Matthews and there they were pulled over at the Gin by the Highway Patrol. Patrolman looked a little jumpy so I pulled over at a respectable distance and stuck my hands out of the truck.

He finally came over and asked me what I wanted. I simply said that I was sort of responsible for these clowns and if I could be of any service, here I am.

"Do you know what they did?!!"

Well, nossir.

"I am following behind them about 3 car lengths on 601, when out comes a Churches Chicken box. It hit my damn car!!!"

Well...

"Well nothing! Before I could even compose myself enough to hit the siren, out comes an empty case box of Natural Light full of empties!!"

Ouch.

He went on to ask me why Roach had a gangster roll on him, which I had to explain the role of the HNIC (and this Patrolman was black) of rural South Carolina. He ended up just saying fuck it and let them go knowing they were not going to show up to pay any littering fine in Calhoun County.
    I had to use urban dictionary twice to make sure I completely understood this
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

20190209_152341.jpg

Found this on one of my properties just yesterday...Sad thing is, it's only 2 miles from a recycling center, which is also next to the Sheriff's Dept...I made that 2 mile drive and reported it...Deputy followed me back to site and found an addressed envelope in the trash...Deputy took my information and said he would get back with me...Wasn't sure I'd ever hear anything.

About an hour later there was an older Black Man knocking on my door...He admitted to being the one the trash belonged to and said he had already picked it up...He apologized profusely, saying it definitely came from his house, but had no idea at the time who in his family had put it there...I actually believed him, and kinda knew that there was going to be Hell to pay for one of his kids when he found out which one was responsible for dumping the trash there.

Funny thing is, this spot is like a pull off beside a main Hwy...Always a little trash collecting there...The old Black Man begged me to give him until today before I reported back to the Sheriff's Dept so he had time to go get a trailer and get the rest of the trash up...I didn't really understand that comment as he had already admitted to picking up the trash, until I received a phone call from the Deputy a short while later informing me that he had made contact with the suspect and told him that everything visible from that site, including some old tires that had been in the woods for years, had to be cleaned up or he was getting a $1,000 ticket for littering...I told the Deputy the guy had already made contact with me.

I haven't always had the most respect for the local Law Enforcement around here, they seem to be a little "Barney Fife" a lot...But my hat's off to this Deputy.........

Last edited by wskinner; 02-10-2019 at 05:53 AM.

When I had my bar in Dorchester county we had a lockable dumpster-trash trucks could dump them but people couldn't without the key.
    Probably once a month I would find a pile of garbage bags beside or on top of the dumpster. Dorchester county litter cops would get called, come dig through it and almost always find a name on old mail. Lots of tickets were issued and a few went to jail for being habitual offenders.

Last year as I was leaving our dog club I saw trash bags in the woods- 18 big black bags of old insulation. Loaded it all in my truck and on my trailer and took it to my work dumpster. That place has no trash pick up or nearby dump and we are always finding trash, junk and old TV's dumped outside our gates.
    Last edited by Bad Habit; 02-10-2019 at 07:22 AM.

There's a dirt road behind our place that people love to dump old furniture, tires, etc on. We've caught one that dumped out trash that had a name in it. Like a lot of others, it was kids that were tasked with taking the trash to the dump that's 2 more miles up the road but decided to toss it in front of one of my neighbors gates. Deputy said the kids granddaddy was legit looking around for something to beat the kid with when he left.

My best results with litter issues are from letting DNR handle it....
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Just had a huge pile dumped square in front of our gate. Nails, broken glass, you name it. Also have a habitual offender who dumps old tires. It incenses me beyond description.
    Carolina Counsel

Dnr headed down there shortly, pretty sure I know who's place it came from now. I will report back.

A buddy caught a late 60"s year old man dumping construction debris and an old couch at one of our hunting land gates. When he drove by and saw him in the act, he rode down the road about 300 yards to another gate and parked. He walked through the woods to where he could see the man and watched until has was almost done with the load. He then pops with his phone and says you just dumped this shit on my property and you have 2 choices, load it all back up or I'm calling the cops. The old man had the nerve to ask him if he could help him load the couch up and he said he'll no. My buddy said the old man was trashy as hell and could barely breath. Pobably copd or something. He said right there and watch the old bastard struggling until he was finished. Haven't had any more issues in a few years.
    Last edited by Rabbitman09; 02-10-2019 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    Just had a huge pile dumped square in front of our gate. Nails, broken glass, you name it. Also have a habitual offender who dumps old tires. It incenses me beyond description.
    Did y'all ever have any luck tracking down the thieves that hit your place?
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

I've dealt with it once. We found a letter with a name and address on it so we called the Warden that lived down the road. He took the letter to the house and told them that they had a few days to clean it up or he was going to charge them. They came and cleaned it up.

What annoys me are the teenagers that pull into our "pull offs" and throw the condoms out of the window when they are done. A few years ago I pulled up and this guy and gal were in the back seat of a car. He was wearing her ass out. I just sat there and watched until he looked up and seen me. They jumped up and put their clothes on. I told him that I was going to let him finish. He apologized, I just told him to stop throwing the condoms out of the window.